Wyoming Cowboys Uniforms

roxfan00

There's too much brown going on in their uniforms. This was from last Saturday against Colorado State.

007.jpg

006.jpg

018.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

I'd say too much brown in the uniforms, not the jerseys.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

So, if there's too much brown in Wyoming's jerseys, does that mean Colorado State has too much white in theirs?

The white doesn't bug me as much as the brown.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

But you said jerseys, not uniforms. By your statement, it implies that all single color jerseys have too much color.

If you meant uniforms, well, yes, it is a lot of brown. It would look better with a gold side panel on the jerseys instead of just piping.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

But you said jerseys, not uniforms. By your statement, it implies that all single color jerseys have too much color.

If you meant uniforms, well, yes, it is a lot of brown. It would look better with a gold side panel on the jerseys instead of just piping.

Sorry I meant uniform...not jersey.

Wyoming's late 80's early 90's look was the best. I could deal with the gold, just hate this modern striping crap. And CSU in all white? Go green pants or gold.

Yeah this look for CSU is much better than the all white.

013.jpg

If I recall correctly, that's the first time this year Wyoming has broken out the Brown on Brown, and I believe it was the players who chose the uni-tard look. I have to say that I'm not much of a fan of brown on brown-- it looks much better brown on gold-- not that light gold, but old yellow gold. I'm not sure if PANTONE could tell us-- but doesn't that CSU gold seem to match that Wyoming gold? Strange to have such fierce rivals sharing a primary uniform color, no?

If I recall correctly, that's the first time this year Wyoming has broken out the Brown on Brown, and I believe it was the players who chose the uni-tard look. I have to say that I'm not much of a fan of brown on brown-- it looks much better brown on gold-- not that light gold, but old yellow gold. I'm not sure if PANTONE could tell us-- but doesn't that CSU gold seem to match that Wyoming gold? Strange to have such fierce rivals sharing a primary uniform color, no?

Makes me want to think of others:

Iowa/Iowa State share yellow "gold"

Iowa/Minnesota share the same yellow "gold"

Miami U./Cincinnati share primary color of red (one of the oldest, continuous football rivalries)

OThers????

fade.gif

Makes me want to think of others:

Iowa/Iowa State share yellow "gold"

Iowa/Minnesota share the same yellow "gold"

Miami U./Cincinnati share primary color of red (one of the oldest, continuous football rivalries)

OThers????

Doesn't Army/Navy share the same color scheme?

Doesn't Army/Navy share the same color scheme?

No, but they are very close - Navy uses (of course) navy blue/metallic gold/white while Army uses black/metallic gold/white. In recent years they have used the same shade of metallic gold, but I believe Army used to have a deeper "old gold" like the original Saints color. I'm sure Army used that shade first, but there are a lot of color Saints photos on the web compared to color photos of Army from the 1950s.

Getting back on topic - is Nike still doing Wyoming's uniforms this year?

It appears they have two templates going on with these uniforms - the University of Kentucky jersey template and the Denver Bronco pants "swoosh" template.

Getting back on topic - is Nike still doing Wyoming's uniforms this year?

It appears they have two templates going on with these uniforms - the University of Kentucky jersey template and the Denver Bronco pants "swoosh" template.

wyoming1.jpg

They are wearing uniforms with New Balance patches obviously put over whatever previous manufacturers mark was there.

Upon review it looks like that UK template (NIKE) was actually a Reebok jersey for Wyoming in years past.

tfsespringcreek.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Bowling Green hockey is doing a similar thing as their Nike jerseys from last season now have adidas patches over them since they signed a school-wide deal.

fade.gif

Archived