Miami vs. Chicago

nwtrailtrekker

I think its just for the opener, some teams wear their away jerseys or their alternates for the first game like how the a lot of NFL teams wear white for their home opener.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Well, tonight is the opening night of the NBA season, so I think a little ambiguity can be excused.

If I recall correctly, Sacramento did the same thing their first game of the season a few years back. It was all back to normal soon enough.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

As I posted here earlier, the heat are wearing the uniforms they wore for game 6 when they beat the Mavs. It even has the Larry O'Brian trophey on the shoulder.

1905f05b-43ac-47dd-8d99-bb25bd18599d.jpg

Anyone know if they're planning on wearing the patch all season long?

I'm sure it was just for the opener. I believe the Spurs did the same last year.

Why didn't they just paint a target on themselves? I hope for their own good that they don't wear the trophy patch all season. After winning the Stanley Cup in 1974 the Flyers put small Stanley Cup patches on their jerseys for the '74-'75 season. They were met with so much ridicule and criticism they were gone after the first game.

Archived