UCLA and Rutgers football

bsbasher11

I realy like the Rutgers helmet (except for the reversed "R" on the left side).

Neither of these designs really knock my socks off. They are jsut standard Nike templates in different colors. Unfortunatly, this is exactly the kind of thing that the real Nike does.

first question: why's the R on the left side of the Rutgers helmet facing the wrong way?

first statement: it's great that you're in love...I've been in love too, but I aint seen my ol girl since 02. anyways, secondin the rest: love her smaller :D (hope that made sense)

second question: why's UCLA's script so small on the helmet?

second statement: speakin of which, the third uni from that set is just about the most pointless alt I coulda imagined.

third statement: I'm out like the A's :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Scarlet Knights "R" Us.

And don't you just love that little fill key? When you click it, it makes areas turn different colors!

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Rutgers looks like an adidas basketball template slapped onto a football jersey and called nike. Plus a backwards R won't fly.

The UCLA set is wrong on so many levels. It takes them from being one of the best looking teams in the NCAA (and this coming from a USC fan) into a nike guinea pig. These are best suited for arena ball, because there is no way that UCLA would ever adopt these.

And, you really need to replace the nameplate font that you put on everything. It looks nothing like anything that would be on an athletic uniform.

VmWIn6B.png

My Kentucky Wildcats have that exact same UCLA unifrom...and I HATE IT! I wouldnt even wish that uniform on Tennessee. By far the worst uniform in the NCAA and I get to look at it every Saturday. So needless to say, I am not a fan of it on UCLA either. Nice art work though.

Archived