Good ABA logos

Dilbert

The Mississauga Red Wolves

http://www.freewebs.com/frozenhoops/mississaugaredwolves.htm

The Rio Grande Valley Silverados

http://www.rgvsilverados.com/home.html

These logos of teams set to begin in 2007 are actually not bad at all

Like someone else said a while ago, finding a good ABA logo is like finding a good sketch on MAD TV; it's all about lower expectations.

There is a Mississauga ABA team?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first logo looks like a Flynnagain design. The second one, I'm not so sure.

It very well could be, since Flynnagain lives in Mississauga.

Why do minor league teams (in any sport) always feel the need to make their logos waaaaaay too busy? I mean, this one includes an incredibly detailed horse on fire, a basketball, motion lines, stars, the team location abbreviation, the team nickname, the sport they play (as if you couldn't tell from the orbiting basketball), and a double outline. No major league team would ever do this - a logo is supposed to represent something that is more complex than itself, not say everything that could possibly be said.

commingsoon2.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I think it's because fewer people are aware of their existence, so they feel it is necessary to tell people a few key things all in the logo:

1. The team name

2. The city it plays in

3. The sport it plays

4. The league it plays in

Fair, but is there any reason for:

5. The sport it plays (again)

6. Multiple swooshes, stars, and outlines?

I mean, it's possible to design a team logo that gets across all that information much more simply...

53.gif222.gif176.gif19.gif

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived