Saddam captured

IceCap

You know what, I'm against this war, I'm not a fan of the president here, and I'm supporting the cantidate that is the most anti-war out there (Howard Dean).

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Dean supported the war in congress. Now he changes his mind and doesn't support. Even though I can't stand Bush, this guy is a flip flopper and I don't want him in office.

Howard Dean hasn't served a day in the US caongress, he has served in the Vermont State Legislature, and served most of the 1990s as Governor of that State. Dean has been the most anti-war of all declared Democratic Party candidates. He denounced the war on Terrorism in 2002 when declaring himself a candidate for the 2004 Presidential election. I don't know about on other policies, but this guy has never changed his policy on the war in Iraq!

http://www.politics1.com/dean.htm

for more info!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The UN is a body of and for the anti-semetic and anti-americans. They are a political body that has no relevancy anymore. The U.S. is not for killing people. We are not blood-thirsty savages. We simply do what is in the best interest of our country, as any country should do. Yet we get ripped up and cursed for it... why? Because we're wrong? no, simply because we are America. if it was France or Germany, there would not be this uproar. But it seemes no matter what America does, we will be cursed and hated for it, so we can't listen to international opinion, because it will always be against us. We will do what we need to do. We said we would get Saddam and free Iraq, which was not a sovrign nation, but a tool for a gangster thug to extort his people and his region. We freed those people from under his thumb, and are givingthem a chance to live their life in freedom and without fear. But yea, America is the evil one, right?

you guys are jokes...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The UN is a body of and for the anti-semetic and anti-americans.

Have you any idea how many resolutions the UN has made against Israel since 1967? Plenty. Has it ever acted upon on any of them? NO! hardly an anti-semitic record. And as for being anti-american, if you can name me 1 thing that the UN has ever done against US interests I would be very surprised. The UN is bank rolled by the US and it isn't stupid, it knows were its money comes from.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The way I see it, either the U.S. is going to rule the world, or the U.N. will. Quite frankly, although I support many of the things the U.S. does, the U.N. is the democratic way.

The feudal days of "every nation for itself" are over. We have entered an age where there will always be a dominant power, if there isn't, chaos would reign. Either the U.N. will be that power through U.S. support, or the U.S. will try to fill that void, and in turn be villified by anyone with opposing views.

Saddam is captured I hear? Good for everyone, now let's go fix up Iraq, and then start backing the UN stronger. Adding U.S. support to the UN would make it the unquestioned governing body of world issues. Sure the UN is slow, and was rather impotent in its threats against Iraq. But just because democracies have proven impotent at stopping poverty or crime doesn't mean that everyone against poverty and crime should suddenly switch to communism or fascism. It just means that we need to work and fight harder to resolve the problems in the correct arena, not bypass the arena altogether.

I have said my piece. Ridicule me if you like, but do not take anything I have said and assume something that I have not said. Do not twist my words. If I am wrong, correct me respectfully please. Thank you.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Calling the UN anti-semetic is the joke here, not us.  

Did you know that Palestinians are not considered "human-beings" in Israel?  They can't vote, they have no civil liberties.  So, this freedom you're talking about doesn't apply to them? Wouldn't you rebel if you were treated like that, since all you bring up are your freedoms?

The way I see it, either the U.S. is going to rule the world, or the U.N. will. Quite frankly, although I support many of the things the U.S. does, the U.N. is the democratic way.

The feudal days of "every nation for itself" are over. We have entered an age where there will always be a dominant power, if there isn't, chaos would reign. Either the U.N. will be that power through U.S. support, or the U.S. will try to fill that void, and in turn be villified by anyone with opposing views.

Saddam is captured I hear? Good for everyone, now let's go fix up Iraq, and then start backing the UN stronger. Adding U.S. support to the UN would make it the unquestioned governing body of world issues. Sure the UN is slow, and was rather impotent in its threats against Iraq. But just because democracies have proven impotent at stopping poverty or crime doesn't mean that everyone against poverty and crime should suddenly switch to communism or fascism. It just means that we need to work and fight harder to resolve the problems in the correct arena, not bypass the arena altogether.

I have said my piece. Ridicule me if you like, but do not take anything I have said and assume something that I have not said. Do not twist my words. If I am wrong, correct me respectfully please. Thank you.

This is one of the most sensible posts I have read in a long time!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE

EEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

No political opinions here, just one thought:

One down.  One to go.

I feel like a knob... I sat here asking myself "One to go?  Who's left"  until I smacked myself in the forehead and realised it.

Anywho, good work capturing the man... I don't like executions, so I'm hoping that doesn't end up happening (which it probably will).

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The feudal days of "every nation for itself" are over.

unforturnally yes. if these days still existed every nation would be stronger because there is no unquestionalble superpower of the world. an example would of this would be canada. if the "feudal days of 'every nation for itself'" were still around, canada would have to build up the armed forces because we couldnt trust the us to protect us canadians.

im saying this as a proud canadian with an uncle in the air force: canada dosnt build up its military because we reley on the americans for protection. we cant continue to do this. as our cultures move further apart we need a strong canadian militray to defend canada.

im just glad that hitler admirer was finally caught.

unforturnally yes. if these days still existed every nation would be stronger because there is no unquestionalble superpower of the world. an example would of this would be canada. if the "feudal days of 'every nation for itself'" were still around, canada would have to build up the armed forces because we couldnt trust the us to protect us canadians.

im saying this as a proud canadian with an uncle in the air force: canada dosnt build up its military because we reley on the americans for protection. we cant continue to do this. as our cultures move further apart we need a strong canadian militray to defend canada.

It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea for Canada to beef up its military for the sake of domestic security and for participation in any global security matters which it deems worthy of military assistance, however I don't see a day in our collective lifetimes when Canadians should ever have to worry about the United States not just coming, but rushing to the aid of Canada should they be the subject of any military threat.  We can sneer at each other, disagree on fundamental political issues and poke fun at each others' cultures, but Canada and the United States will continue to be very strong allies despite these differences.

Its just slight politcal differnce if another party runs Canada then these differnces will seem less, but the fact that the Liberals run Canda right now and the Rupublicans run the US there is a big differnce on that vein.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea for Canada to beef up its military for the sake of domestic security and for participation in any global security matters which it deems worthy of military assistance, however I don't see a day in our collective lifetimes when Canadians should ever have to worry about the United States not just coming, but rushing to the aid of Canada should they be the subject of any military threat. We can sneer at each other, disagree on fundamental political issues and poke fun at each others' cultures, but Canada and the United States will continue to be very strong allies despite these differences.

im not saying that the us wont whant to aid canada, but canada's culture is moving away from that of the us. the reason for this is that canada dosnt whant to be seen as america's younger brother. canada will always be seen like that if we continue to reley on the us for protection. if someone attacked canada, that war would have to be between the agresser (who ever it may be) and the canadian militray with the help of the americans. not the americans fighting a war for canada.

It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea for Canada to beef up its military for the sake of domestic security and for participation in any global security matters which it deems worthy of military assistance, however I don't see a day in our collective lifetimes when Canadians should ever have to worry about the United States not just coming, but rushing to the aid of Canada should they be the subject of any military threat. We can sneer at each other, disagree on fundamental political issues and poke fun at each others' cultures, but Canada and the United States will continue to be very strong allies despite these differences.

im not saying that the us wont whant to aid canada, but canada's culture is moving away from that of the us. the reason for this is that canada dosnt whant to be seen as america's younger brother. canada will always be seen like that if we continue to reley on the us for protection. if someone attacked canada, that war would have to be between the agresser (who ever it may be) and the canadian militray with the help of the americans. not the americans fighting a war for canada.

Actually, if Canada is attacked by a sovereign aggressor nation, it is the duty of NATO to defend Canada, just as it would any of its other member states.  And yes, that would mean a lot of US troops fighting along side their Canadian brethren.  But that's splitting hairs.  I don't dispute your point so long as you don't carry the impression that the US and Canada are headed for some massive rift that would have any substantial effect on an ironclad alliance, regardless of culture and politics.

i dont believe that a break in the us-canada alliance will ever happen. we have been allies since 1817, and i dout that aliance will ever end. i just think that part of canada gaining its own identity should be building a military that dosnt reley on the american militray. that would not mean destroying a solid alliance that has existed for over 200 years. also, despite our cultures moving in opposite directions, canadians and americans will always remain, as you put it "ironclade" alies, and i wouldnt have it any other way  :)

Archived