When the super bowl XLII logo will be unveiled?

scraw28

Whatever it is, it will be extremely difficult to top what in my opinion was the best super bowl logo of all time, Super Bowl XXX, played in Arizona. It did such a phenominal job of capturing the southwestern style. I'll be interested to see if they completely depart from the essence of the old one.

I hope it will be tastefully done, and prominently feature a red-white-and-blue basketball.

Also, a horse giving the thumbs-up, like he's saying "Hey! :censored:in' A!"

I think I just wet myself a little bit.

:D

I personally think a Super Bowl logo with a reverse dunking Silver Back Gorilla pointing at you would be classy and tasteful.

The web site link for the Arizona Super Bowl is actually very nicely done.

Whatever it is, it will be extremely difficult to top what in my opinion was the best super bowl logo of all time, Super Bowl XXX, played in Arizona. It did such a phenominal job of capturing the southwestern style. I'll be interested to see if they completely depart from the essence of the old one.

I love that logo:

SuperBowl_30_1995_SOL.gif

Interesting colors too - Brick Red, Orange, Turquoise, and Dark Purple.

The closest thing I could find was the host committee logo at the top of the page linked earlier in this thread.

Sorry, but I have no computer graphic skills whatsoever, so I used MS Paint.

n194308454_30486846_2038.jpg

I do like the Old West look of the logo. I hope the official one will follow suit.

Archived