Wake Forest Demon Deacons

rainmaker17

Rutgers v. Wake Forest....in the Orange Bowl. That would be freaking awesome. Judging by the attendance at the ACC Championship, though, I have no idea if it would fill the seats (maybe that was just the unappeal of Georgia Tech), but it would just be awesome due to the fact that nobody expects Wake Forest to do anything in football, and Rutgers hasn't done much of anything since they won the first ever college football game back in the freakin 1800s!

So yeah, it would be awesome, and I'd definitely watch it.

Rutgers v. Wake Forest....in the Orange Bowl. That would be freaking awesome. Judging by the attendance at the ACC Championship, though, I have no idea if it would fill the seats (maybe that was just the unappeal of Georgia Tech), but it would just be awesome due to the fact that nobody expects Wake Forest to do anything in football, and Rutgers hasn't done much of anything since they won the first ever college football game back in the freakin 1800s!

So yeah, it would be awesome, and I'd definitely watch it.

Well Rutgers traveled to Arizona last year, Florida shouldn't be a problem. Hell Florida is essentailly NY-NJ south anyways.

Hells Yes! Consided the Basketball team has been sucking lately, its good to see the Deacs improving in Football.

Just a side note, the Wake Mens Soccer team was beaten by UCSB in penalties in the semi-final of the College Cup.

Considering the school only has 6,000 undergrads or something like that, the preformance of the school's sports teams is unbelievable.

1zqy8ok.gif

Hells Yes! Consided the Basketball team has been sucking lately, its good to see the Deacs improving in Football.

Just a side note, the Wake Mens Soccer team was beaten by UCSB in penalties in the semi-final of the College Cup.

Considering the school only has 6,000 undergrads or something like that, the preformance of the school's sports teams is unbelievable.

4,000 actually. We did pretty well at field hockey (number 2 in the nation) and women's soccer.

Never thought I'd see the day.....

Never thought you'd see the day? This is just what I predicted back in August.

Now, where is the post where I said that? For some reason, I just can't find it.

:P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived