It Takes Two

DomTheAthlete29

Hey All,

I have a few questions for my contest that I'm making.

1) How many of you have vector like software? how many have ms paint like software?

2) Would you want to join a team contest? where you work with a partner?

3) Should you be partnered with the same software of different?

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I think partnering mspaint with vector could be a good idea as the mspainter can draw up ideas and provide c&c as the vector programmer excecutes the ideas.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

I think that would be good, but would more of the load be on the vector person, where the ms painter would have heck of a less of a load?

not necessecarily..

if i were in this contest, all the vector person would have to do (if it was a uniform) is add numbers and a logo. i myself do most of my design in paint, simplya adding the final touches in photoshop.

this could be a good contest, promote teamwork

TDZiMMB.png

It seems as though some of you think that people that use vector software aren't as creative as MSPaint users. That's absolutely ludicrous. Also, don't confuse Illustrator with Photoshop, huge mistake.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I always used MSPaint simply because it seems easier to work with.

Maybe the fact that I don`t have any of the other programs might be a good reason too :P

If I may, the team thing is a great idea. I wouldn`t mix though...

MSPaint users with MSpaint users...

What I would do, I would make the MSpaint users voting on the photoshop concepts and vice-versa...

Same contest, different categories... MSPaint and photoshop and Illutrator...

Although I've seen amazing work here done with MSPaint, the quality can not equal a good photoshop concept... At least, that's what I think...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

i like this idea. i'm often interested in entering the contests on here, but i rarely have enough free time to design something from scratch. i think it'd be fun to work with someone... even if i'm just vectorizing the design for the most part.

Archived