under armour football

longhorn#65

I've heard that Under Armour wants at least one team in all t6 major conferences wearing there stuff. I don't know but I think in the Pac-10 they'll get Arizonia State, and in the Big 10 they'll get either Northwestern or Minnesota. I don't know why I would say those teams, that's just a gut feeling.

So i spose in the SEC they will get south carolina? I would doubt Arizona State switches to ua as they just switched to nike. I could see a team like Cal switching to the uas to. Georgia Tech and Colorado State I would also consider canidates as they currently wear riddel unis.

i would like to see WSU, even though i like there classy look. I would say that maybe a team like WVU or USF would go UA from the big east. I also have the wierdiest feeling that maybe a team like illinois or michigan state would go ua on us. Click-Clack maybe one of those teams will protect this house.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

So we should consider Vandie-SEC, Ok State-Big 12, G Tech(my guess)-ACC, Wazzou State and maybe Arizona State-Pac 10, S Carolina (another one of my canidates)-SEC, USF-Big East, and Minnesota or Michigan State (just guesses)- Big 10 all canidates. Thats one from each conference not even including the already present ua representatives. Personally I would like to see either Cal or West Virginia switch, they look way too much alike and I don't like there current look to start with.

That is what I heard as well. That is why Maryland is so UA dominant. As far as Lacrosse and stuff goes, alot of schools are using UA. The Kent State field hockey team is one of a ton of schools that use UA now. Kinda like Adidas and soccer

And remember, the guy who started UA is a ASU graduate. Can we say UA to ASU as Nike is to UO.

I thought he was a former player at Maryland.

As someone who works for the company I can say that he is defintely a former Maryland Terrapin, it's written on almost all their promotional gear.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

• 4 weeks later...

I've heard an unconfirmed rumor that Toledo will be going to Under Armour for the 2007 football season. They had previously worn Russell Athletic previously.

So pretty much Toledo will just change the logo on their jerseys. My brother works at a sports jersey company here in town and the Under Armour jerseys are actually Russell just with the UA Logo Stiched on.

Huskiescoathangnew.gifminnesota-dna.png

Yeah it seems common place now for that to happen. Central Michigan put New Balance patches over their old adidas marks as did Wyoming and at Bowling Green they have sewn adidas patches over the Nike swoosh on the hockey sweaters.

I guess, though, since the equipment isn't actually manufactured by said companies it isn't all that weird, but I think it is odd when a Nike template now has an adidas logo on it. . .

fade.gif

So we should consider Vandie-SEC, Ok State-Big 12, G Tech(my guess)-ACC, Wazzou State and maybe Arizona State-Pac 10, S Carolina (another one of my canidates)-SEC, USF-Big East, and Minnesota or Michigan State (just guesses)- Big 10 all canidates. Thats one from each conference not even including the already present ua representatives. Personally I would like to see either Cal or West Virginia switch, they look way too much alike and I don't like there current look to start with.

I would guess that you're right about OK State, Arizona State, and WSU. Michigan State would be a candidate from the Big Ten - they seem to have uniform ADD. Minnesota and Illinois (mentioned in another post) are both pretty solid Nike schools; I don't think either of them would switch, especially since Illinois just got a Nike redesign. USF also just got a Nike redesign, so I don't think they would switch.

Overall, I would look for the Russell and Reebok schools to switch more than Nike or Adidas (yes, I know Reebok is now Adidas, but they still market seperately) schools, as the latter place more emphasis on college football marketing and retention.

Along these lines, does anyone know of a resource that lists college apparel contracts? It was mentioned that OK State's contract is up in 2007, and it would be great if this info was easily available for other schools.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived