New Football Helmets

-(dp)-

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice! My favorite is that classic Chargers helmet. Kind of addictive aren't they? If you try to work some white highlights on the shell, they will really pop! Really great to see someone elses helmets.

Axl

CLHEL2.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. Here is the last of the playoff teams. I will do the rest of the NFL teams if people even care, but let me know if I am wasting my time. I would like more comments on these, people don't seem too interested. Anyways, thanks for your comments AXL, it means a lot coming from you. I will try working on some highlights. Anyways, here is the ravens.

SigBAL2.png

SigBAL.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Well, I would have like to have gotten more comments, but I worked on this helmet some more. I added a chin guard/chin straps and more detail on the inside of the helmet.

Nice job pistons. My only comment would be is the bottom rear cut of the helmet looks odd, I think if you look at others you will see there is an upward curve under the back of the earhole before it flattens out in the back.

I think your shading is awsome so, when you get these done I would appreciate it if you would send one my way. I will keep tabs on this thread to see when you have them finished .

thanks dude

great looking template....right up there close to axl's imo...So good infact that i have a request:) How about a Syracuse helmet(#44) in the same format as the nfl ones... if i could get one itd be much appreciated, thanks

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

great looking template....right up there close to axl's imo...So good infact that i have a request:) How about a Syracuse helmet(#44) in the same format as the nfl ones... if i could get one itd be much appreciated, thanks

Are you talking about just a helmet, or do you want a sig?

MegatronSig2.jpg

Are you talking about just a helmet, or do you want a sig?

well i wouldnt mind one very large pic of just the helmet, but the sig is what i mean...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived