Cincinnati Bengals concept

Ben5

Instead of watching OSU suck, I'll post this instead. This is my Bengals concept (who also suck). Big changes include the orange jersey as the primary and no side panels. Minor changes are no Bronco-like stripes on the pants, all sleeves are orange, and no drop shadow.

Cincinnati.png

C&C welcome.

Getting rid of the weird drop shadow, removing the side panels, and simplifying the pants make this a kickass uniform. Nice job, although I still think the black jersey would make a better primary.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I really don't like how all 3 jerseys have different designs... the orange is basically unicolor, the black has off-colored sleeves, and the white has that awful orange nameplate and yoke as well as the sleeves.

Standardize them.

I think you are missing the point. I want the stripes to resemble a tiger as much as possible. Since a tiger is orange with black stripes, so are all the sleeves. That is also the reason for the orange being the primary.

Thanks for the C&C everyone. Keep it up.

I've gotta agree with bruschimania. The 3 different designs is crappy. Just give the white jersey the same orange sleeves as the black jersey (which is what the Bengals should have done in the first place). The yoke sucks.

If you do that, everything else is pretty much golden. I would rather see the wordmark under the collar, but I can live with the B logo.

Archived