Twins Logo Concept

wbhockey26

Sorry to burst ur bubble but i dont get it at all. On the alternate, is the trail on the ball supposed to be a river or somethin? Cuz i really am not sure about it. And, just as the Browns' orange helmet is, the Twins interlocking "TC" is a classic that cant be replaced. I think if u keep the TC then i think it'll work alot better.

No Worries it's just my opinion :grin:

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I have to say that I'm not feeling it. Although I agree with you somewhat that their current 'TC' logo doesn't fit the name what you have here isn't an upgrade.

On the primary, if you want a "vapor trail" from the ball, perhaps have the vapor cross the "T" and have the ball dot the "i."

As far as the secondary, I'm not sure what to say. I don't really see the "MT" thing working. The Timberwolves use that sort of thing, but I don't see that really working for the Twins. With the ball on that it just looks thrown in there serving no real purpose.

Keep working on it. You'll get there. I do suggest that you take your time. Go until you are satisfied with it or are stuck, then post. Good luck.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Sorry, but still no. I'm just not feeling that it would be any type of improvement upon what they have now, which is usually the point of new logos, unless it's going back to a previous logo to recapture the old days of the club. But they've never used this before so that doesn't really apply here. Better luck next time, dude.

Copperplate? May want to go with a less overly-used font.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sorry, but I am going to give this a thumbs-down as well.

1. The primary logo is the team name in Copperplate, italicized and with a very tiny baseball swooshing around the S. Doesn't do anything special for me, and the baseball looks like an afterthought.

2. The secondary logo is the state map of Minnesota, inexplicably outlined in canary yellow, with a non-interlocking "TC" (again, in Copperplate) superimposed. It's a step backward from what they have, and anything they ever had. Where are the two twins shaking hands across the Mississippi River?

3. The wordmark is the team name in Copperplate. This time, without italics. As blah as it gets.

The Twins' original identity package was a classic (referenced above). Their redesign is understated and classy, and nuanced (the slash underlining only the "win" in "Twins" on the jerseys, for example), even if on the plain side. This does nothing to improve on what they have, nor does it adequately pay homage to their past.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived