Custom McFarlane

buckeyenut

First of all I like to tell you that you are the s**t, bro. Second, what kind of paint do you use. Man I see your stuff on E-Bay all the time, and you are one talented mofo..if I can say that.

HAHA thanks man! I use acrylic paint. Then I use clear coats and dullcoats to protect the paint.

columbusdestroyersrf6.png

osuzd9.png

Nope, not right now. I am working on a request right now. Some guy ordered customs of his whole fantasy football team. I do have some other stuff that I am working on and hope to put on ebay soon.

How does a person get in touch with you to request a custom figure? Also, have you ever worked with pinstriped uniforms?

20082614447.png

how long does it usually take for you to create a custome piece?

He posted this on the first page

I can make one in about 4 to 5 days. I work on them a few hours after work in the evenings.

When I have a custom up on ebay people will email me and request this or that. I would love to have a website, but I have never really got around to getting one up.

Yeah iy takes me probablly a totall of 3 to 5 hours to make a custom. But like I said I spread that out over a few days.

osuzd9.png

If you any of you guys have a request let me know. I would love doing some customs for the board.

As for doing pinstripes, they are very hard! Some figures have the pinstripes grooved into the figure, which makes it alot easier. But as for doing pinstriping on a figure that didn't have them in the first place is a pain. It takes awhile to get the lines looking decent.

osuzd9.png

Haw damn, that Kalvin figure is great. It's weird seeing an action figure of a Bobcat.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yeah, I have been in contact with a few custom people from eBay whose prices were a bit steep.

I have 3-5 Bowling Green players with pics and NFL players I want them modeled after.

Woudl you accept half payment on a first one, show a pic of the product, then full payment? I am a bit leary of internet stuff.

Please provide an email, I'd love to start the proccess!

fade.gif

Hey guys, you can send the pics by e-mail if you have them or you can send them through the mail and I will send them back when I'm done.

My e-mail addy is jlstanley84@hotmail.com you can contact me there and send the pics there too.

iowahoo, yep thats how I do it. You send a deposit, just $20 or so and then when I am finished I e-mail you the pictures to make sure you are happy with them and then you can send the rest of the money. Just let me know what you are interested in. Thanks guys!

osuzd9.png

• 1 year later...

Archived