NCAA Logos For 2008

Slickster

Those are actually terrible. What a crappy looking grapefruit.

I am guessing you are kidding about the grapefruit part, but anyways I think the logo wouldn't be so bad if they wouldn't have used two shades of green and two shades of yellow/orange. I dunno, it's not horrible but it's not the best I have seen...just a decent idea I guess and something different. Frozen Four looks too plain to me and I think the hat looks kinda silly for the Final Four NCAA Mens BB...although the belt is a nice twist.

I like the women's one too, actually. Like Garrett said, it fits the area well.

The Frozen Four is sharp.

The Men's one? Well... if they didn't slap "San Antonio" on the belt, I'dve thought it was going to be held in Melbourne or Sydney. I mean -- it looks like they stole Paul Hogan's hat.

Can you see Rex Hunt calling an NCAA game? I wonder what he'd do to Krzyzewski's name...

philly.png

There's just no creativity in these marks anymore. They take the same elements every year and just rearrange them. This time they added a clip art hat instead of a clip art peach.

The hockey marks aren't much different. Same type and puck. Just different clip art elements. Again, zero creativity or effort.

2008_Frozen_Four.jpg

07FrozenFour_m1c_resized.jpg

Those are actually terrible. What a crappy looking grapefruit.

I am guessing you are kidding about the grapefruit part....

No, that really is awful looking. The basketball should extend to the side of the grapefruit, to give it a "cut" look. The leaf is forced, and I'm sick of that crappy font for "Tampa Bay." An easy 0 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Cards.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived