MLB Opening Day Wallpaper

letsgomets1212

Its very nice looking. I like the use of circular logos, and the opening day logo is a nice looking logo.

However (and, this has nothing to do with you. at all. the background is great. this is a separate tirade.), the game is not Opening Day. Its Opening Night. Which is the most BS concept ever.

The first Monday in April, I get excited to watch baseball for the first time in far too long. But, for no reason other than money, MLB and ESPN feel they have to ruin the sanctity of that monday and let another team play before mine. That's not fair. And, even if it were my Tigers, I'd still feel weird watching their first game on a Sunday night. Would I have to skip school to watch the game? No. Then it shouldn't be the first game of the season. That's my feeling.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

i'd love a Nats/Marlins one...its the first time in years that this franchise opens at home and i need to skip work to go! baseball, DC, Opening Day, 1pm start, doesnt get any better than that.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Here are the requested wallpapers. Except for the special sized wallpaper for DJR118, they are all 1300x975, which is proportional to the popular sizes 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x960. Enjoy!

For ShlyKBMT: Pirates vs. Astros

For DJR118: Braves vs. Phillies, Braves vs. Phillies (Large 1400x1050)

For Cincylancers07: Cubs vs. Reds

For donjuangoaty27: Marlins vs. Nationals

For randyc: Blue Jays vs. Tigers

Here are the requested wallpapers. Except for the special sized wallpaper for DJR118, they are all 1300x975, which is proportional to the popular sizes 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x960. Enjoy!

:notworthy:

thank you so much, love it!

worldchampsll1.png

Thanks I just put my up

Archived