NHL Playoff Sigs

Sport

I don't think that the Flyers should even be allowed to be seen with an image of the Stanley Cup after this season. And if I was that dude golfing I'd feel a bit insulted.

For the Flyers you should have: Flyers Logo | KFC Bucket | Brian Bosworth

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

...and the rest of them

AVS.png

My poor little Avs... *sobs uncontrollably*

Not to sound like I'm making excuses, I know that we blew it in the first 2/3rds of the season.. but I just wanted to make sure you guys knew if you weren't aware:

The '06\'07 Avs are the first team in NHL history to finish a season with 93 points or more and NOT make the playoffs. They finished with 95 points.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

...and the rest of them

AVS.png

Not to sound like I'm making excuses, I know that we blew it in the first 2/3rds of the season.. but I just wanted to make sure you guys knew if you weren't aware:

The '06\'07 Avs are the first team in NHL history to finish a season with 93 points or more and NOT make the playoffs. They finished with 95 points.

Of course 95 points isn't what it used to be with guaranteed winners and 3 point games. In terms of looking at it with historical perspective they are really around 87 point team (2-0-1 format with ties, no loser point). That would put around where they finished at the bottom of the playoff teams or just missed the playoffs.

...and the rest of them

AVS.png

is the west THAT good? or are the bottom teams THAT bad? thats the question.

SigReflect.png

...and the rest of them

AVS.png

is the west THAT good? or are the bottom teams THAT bad? thats the question.

that's not the issue. It's all relative. Because of the shootout and guaranteed winner games every team has more points than they would under the old system.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Could I get Rangers vs Senators please?

Thanks in advance.

KaTo

There is a good chance that this scenario doesn't happen.

If NJ wins then NYR plays Buffalo. If Tampa Bay wins then NYR plays Ottawa

Could I get Rangers vs Senators please?

Thanks in advance.

KaTo

There is a good chance that this scenario doesn't happen.

If NJ wins then NYR plays Buffalo. If Tampa Bay wins then NYR plays Ottawa

On that note can we get a Devils and Senators one?

Archived