NHL Playoff Sigs

Sport

Those are pretty good. I'm not a photoshop expert, hell, I don't even have photoshop, but my suggestion is that try to let the players be seen. On many of them, their heads are covered up by the logo. Try positioning them differently. Unless that's not the look you're going for, because I can see it both ways.

...so I'd like to hear some input from some of the photoshop experts around here. Thanks.

sabresisles.png

THIS one is an absolute disgrace... not because of your work but becasue once again the NHL brass made sure they had the Nou-Yawk market covered and screw a more desering team...

Lamoriello should be put to death for unsportsmanlike for resting Brodeur...

P.S.: I like your work, I actually don`t mind the logo covering some of the pics because it is fading out.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

That, and maybe use up-to-date photos. Stillman doesn't play for the Lighning anymore. But that's just nitpicking :P These look awesome. Now that the Leafs are gone, maybe I should look to these for a bandwagon team...

...so I'd like to hear some input from some of the photoshop experts around here. Thanks.

sabresisles.png

THIS one is an absolute disgrace... not because of your work but becasue once again the NHL brass made sure they had the Nou-Yawk market covered and screw a more desering team...

P.S.: I like your work, I actually don`t mind the logo covering some of the pics because it is fading out.

Amen to that! Never have I cheered so hard for the Devils, and then I find out they start Clemmenson (?) WTF?! :shocked:

I call a game misconduct for Lamoriello, and two minutes for each goal Richard Park scored.

sabresisles.png

Amen to that! Never have I cheered so hard for the Devils, and then I find out they start Clemmenson (?) WTF?! :shocked:

I call a game misconduct for Lamoriello, and two minutes for each goal Richard Park scored.

Not to get to far off-topic but come on. Lamoriello isn't allowed to rest his star player in a un-important game. Your team finished 9th, deal with it.

To the sigs. They are pretty good. I would not cover the faces of the players if possible. Ther rest is very well done. Good Job

saBS.png

Umm..news flash, a lot of the team's that had their starting goaltender as their main star, rested their damn goaltender.

Vancouver rested Luongo

New Jersey rested Brodeur

People can whine all they want, Islanders deserved to make the playoffs, habs and leafs didn't. Plain and simple without the lame pathetic conspiracy crying.

Kleenex is real cheap at walmart.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

sabresisles.png

Lamoriello can rest Brodeur if he wants to. If your Leafs deserved to be in the playoffs, then they should have played better in their own games instead of relying on getting help from other teams. What do the Devils owe the Leafs? Nothing. It's not like the Devils tanked it either. They played to win, as every team does every night. The Leafs sucked this year and didn't deserve to make the playoffs. Stop crying about it and get over it. Lamorielo should not be put to death for resting Brodeur, however you should get a penalty for accusing the Devils of tanking it and not playing hard.

-E.A.R.

sabresisles.png

Honestly I doubt you'd be complaining if the Leafs were in the same situation that the Islanders are in. You'd be defending your Leafs the same way people are defending the Isles. I personally think that it was fair and why would Lou risk injuring his number one goalie when a game doesn't matter to the team.

The sigs are great. I think that they would benefit if you could se the player's faces more clearly.

It might make more sense to use the conference logos until the actual Final. Otherwise, it looks the teams on the left are from the Eastern Conference and the teams on the right from the Western.

mapleleafs.png

I have my new signature!

Your complaining that a team rested their goalie for only the 4th time all season in an 82 games season. Maybe the Leafs should not have out themselves if a situation where they needed a team with nothing to play for to win. They should have won game earlier in the season like last Thursday against the Islanders.

BTW the New York market was already covered with the Rangers and Devils in the playoffs.

Archived