NHL Championship Banners Signature

drevel

haha, you got me there. But the Stars also got you in the Cup Count :therock:

Sabres got you by Conference Championships

The Sabres have 2 confrence championships in 37 years and the Stars have 2 in 14 years ^_^

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
BannerSigDallas.png

I hate when teams make up "championships" just to raise a banner.

There's no such thing as a regular-season conference championship. Having the best record in the conference gets you nothing more than the top seed in the upcoming playoffs -- where the true conference champ is, and always has been, determined.

In fact, the ones they have as "Campbell Bowl Winner" are the ones that SHOULD be Western Conference Champions.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

• 4 months later...

I'm new here so I don't know what the rule is on replying to an old thread. I aplogize in advance if I'm breaking a rule.

I tried to private message drevel but his inbox is full. Hopefully he'll see this.

Could you make a 2007 Oklahoma Sooners Big XII Champs banner.

Also a Oklahoma Sooners National Championship banner. 1950, 1955, 1956, 1974, 1975, 1985, 2000

Like this Sabre banners below

msg-117746577064.jpg

And a Big XII Championship Banner with all the years they won it.

2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007

Also, a New York Mets banner.

Thank you very much! Really do appreciate it.

Mets.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey I was wondering if there was any way I could have a banner with all of the Washington Capitals banners (All Division/Conference/Presidents/Retired Numbers)? I've been trying to find a good pic of all of them but it is nearly impossible to find.

If you can do this I would be extremely grateful. Thank you.

Did either of you dopes bother to look at how old this thread was before you made your requests? Also, asking someone to make half a ton of Caps banners for which no pictures exist? Really?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Did either of you dopes bother to look at how old this thread was before you made your requests? Also, asking someone to make half a ton of Caps banners for which no pictures exist? Really?

And the fact that OP hasn't even appeared on the boards in over a year. Another fun little tidbit to throw out there.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived