Buffalo Sabres

i am what i am

it's a little plain, it needs some shoulder patches, and and some white or silver as well, but the design is pretty good. The name plate feels like it needs to be higher too, and shouldn't the numbers on the sleeves be lower?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Solid work, and well-executed. Dumping the Buffaslug would make this an upgrade.

I'm not a big fan of the new trend of adding design elements on the sides of the sweaters, only because players have their arms at their sides often, and those elements get obscured. Putting stuff on the shoulders or bottom hem always gets seen more. But this is a pretty decent, if understated, concept.

I would try and find a place for white somewhere within the concept besides the player name and crest. Since you went to the trouble of adding white in those places, it could be a stripe or border somewhere else so it fits in a little more.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Here's a friendly question / reminder, before the rest of the community rips your proverbial head off:

Whose logo is that?

Please, don't forget to credit where the logos came from. This community takes plagarism very seriously. Believe me, I know - I've been accused of it before, and even when I apologized, it's never been the same for me.

Here's a friendly question / reminder, before the rest of the community rips your proverbial head off:

Whose logo is that?

Please, don't forget to credit where the logos came from. This community takes plagarism very seriously. Believe me, I know - I've been accused of it before, and even when I apologized, it's never been the same for me.

Well it's my second concept I ever made and its Buffalo so tell me what you think and my next concept will not be Buffalo and credit to John Slabyk for the logos.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Whose logo is that?

Did you even read the whole post?

Anyways, solid work. Maybe add some white? The colours look a bit "thick"... I don't know how to explain it, but yea... :P

Wade-sig.png

Man, John Slabyk didnt only create the logo, but you copied his jersey style too. Look at the jerseys on his site, its almost identical, but a lot better than yours !

THE JOHN SLABYK SITE : THE NEW BLUE AND GOLD

Your concept is just a bad copy man... come on.........

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Man, John Slabyk didnt only create the logo, but you copied his jersey style too. Look at the jerseys on his site, its almost identical, but a lot better than yours !

THE JOHN SLABYK SITE : THE NEW BLUE AND GOLD

Your concept is just a bad copy man... come on.........

Fixed.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Neither of your concepts look complete. It needs something more...definetely add silver or white. I just looked at your first Sabres concept and your first post on that was not complete either, looks like you wanted to get your concept on ASAP. Take your time, and I'm sure everything will improve.

Edit: And this is exactly like your 'miners' jersey, with different colors.

Awww, but it was funnier the other way!

Well if they lose to the rangers, the "other way" will be true.

Think about it..............

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

This jersey was originaly based on a jersey I drew when I was 10 years old. I just noticed that the jersey was "a little" Example: the only things that are alike on each jersey is that the logo is the same and that there is a sharp point "near" the area I put my sharp point so that clears that up. the same and I know the Miners jersey looks like my buffalo jersey and

funny stuff :P
crosbyeh0.png

Whose logo is that?

Did you even read the whole post?

Anyways, solid work. Maybe add some white? The colours look a bit "thick"... I don't know how to explain it, but yea... :P

Whoa . . . . where'd that come from? I swear, I didn't see it at first. Must be my eyes going.

I apologize profusely.

Archived