NHL 2007 for PC

elliott

So I just got NHL 2007 for PC and was playing as the Atlanta Thrashers when I saw something horribly wrong with the 'True Blue' jerseys. As you know, they have one sleeve with a numbers and the other with ATLANTA running down it, with no numbers. However, there is numbers OVER the Atlanta script in this game. :therock:

I went on to the next road game in the dynasty mode I was in and noticed that the away (white) and old navy jersey sets were completely f'd up. Somehow, the number color and helmet color had been switched for both of these jerseys, so the helmet was the opposite color as the jersey and the numbers were the same color! :mad: Knowing this, I now play in Light blue every game.

I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem, if it is any other systems, or if it is only in the PC version. Also, I was wondering if any other teams were messed up.

I was playing NHL 07 while round a friend's house (PC version), and they got so many things wrong with Anaheim, most likely because they were rushed.

1) The jersey stripes don't connect properly. If you look at a Ducks player raising their left arm, you'll see what I mean

2) The captain's C and alternate captain's A fonts are wrong

3) The pants are missing the orange stripe (and if you look extra carefully, you'll see that they have a slight purple colouring to them)

4) Giguere's pads are still eggplant coloured (I'd say something about the goalie mask too, but he got a new one in real life after the game was released)

5) Last season's home and road jerseys can't be used, yet the alternate remains

6) Jim Houghston calls us "the Ducks of Anaheim"

Can't remember much else, but it just goes to show that the PC version of NHL 07 (and most likely the Xbox and PS2 versions as well) were essentially rushed re-releases of NHL 06. :rolleyes:

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Can't remember much else, but it just goes to show that the PC version of NHL 07 (and most likely the Xbox and PS2 versions as well) were essentially rushed re-releases of NHL 06. :rolleyes:

Er, they stated that from the beginning of the development cycle.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

The way the numbers are mapped on the jersey, the Atlanta True Blue jersey is gong to be wrong either way. There is no way to just have numbers on one sleeve. It's an all or none deal.

So I just got NHL 2007 for PC and was playing as the Atlanta Thrashers when I saw something horribly wrong with the 'True Blue' jerseys. As you know, they have one sleeve with a numbers and the other with ATLANTA running down it, with no numbers. However, there is numbers OVER the Atlanta script in this game. :therock:

I went on to the next road game in the dynasty mode I was in and noticed that the away (white) and old navy jersey sets were completely f'd up. Somehow, the number color and helmet color had been switched for both of these jerseys, so the helmet was the opposite color as the jersey and the numbers were the same color! :mad: Knowing this, I now play in Light blue every game.

I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem, if it is any other systems, or if it is only in the PC version. Also, I was wondering if any other teams were messed up.

Yes it's the same with the PS2 version.

Say does anyone know if NHL 08 will be released on PS2? Or just the next generation consoles?

untitled-6.jpg

Say does anyone know if NHL 08 will be released on PS2? Or just the next generation consoles?

It might be released, but it'll probably be more of the same. Their focus is on next-gen consoles now, and the capabilities they have. There is no more room for advances in PS2 technology for them.

It might be released, but it'll probably be more of the same. Their focus is on next-gen consoles now, and the capabilities they have. There is no more room for advances in PS2 technology for them.

Yah, i just want the new uni's that's all.

untitled-6.jpg

Yah, i just want the new uni's that's all.

You can probably download it somewhere.

It took them a couple years to make it so the Islanders stripes didn't show up on both sides, I wouldn't count on this happening any time soon.

Plus basically every sports game from every company has some stupid jersey mistakes in it (often repeated). Whatcha gonna do?

It's pretty dumb how licensees with all kinds of access to proprietary information still manage to get such obvious things wrong.

1zgyd8w.jpg

one of the major jersey mess ups in madden 07 is the Patriots Pat-the-Patriot throwbacks. in the previous madden, i believe 03? whichever the one that had Faulk on it, they got them right but in 07 they completely messed up the throwbacks for the pats for both the 70's and 80's versions. which is surprising since that should be one of the more basic uniforms they should get right.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Thus is why I always download addons. Many times you can find jersey {along with boards and ice} addons that are far better than the default game version.

oBIgzrL.png

thebreakaway.net has a ton of addons for the game.

And, as far as I'm concerned, they should make the game play better before they try to make it look better.

Thanks for this tip, I went on to the website and downloaded the jersey updates. But after I download it what do I do next? Thanks to all who can help.

thebreakaway.net has a ton of addons for the game.

And, as far as I'm concerned, they should make the game play better before they try to make it look better.

Thanks for this tip, I went on to the website and downloaded the jersey updates. But after I download it what do I do next? Thanks to all who can help.

I used to get addons for NHL 2004 on PC so i doubt these are any different.

Extract the files into your NHL 07 directory, and run the bat. file and it should install, you'll just have to confirm a few things.

untitled-6.jpg

I used to get addons for NHL 2004 on PC so i doubt these are any different.

Extract the files into your NHL 07 directory, and run the bat. file and it should install, you'll just have to confirm a few things.

There's usually a readme file with instructions with every mod, as well.

thebreakaway.net has also got a pretty great community on its message boards. It wouldn't hurt to register and check out the add-ons forums for the latest and greatest mods to the game. If you drop by, you can check out the most recent jerseys that have been made. I'm not sure if anyone has been able to put the sleeve number on the Atlanta jersey, but you can look for yourself.

And make sure you download BHImport, put it in the NHL 07 folder, and run it after installing EVERY add-on. If you have any more questions, you can ask them on the boards.

Hope to see you around there.

LOL! For my PS2 game, I play with the Thrashers in my dynasty, and i've used the powder blue jerseys since I noticed the glitch about 3 months ago. I'm in the exact situation as you, kinda wierd. :S

espnsignq8.png

Archived