US Women's National Kits

cupie

Heck, I'd rather watch the US WNT than the MNT - I believe those women are passionate about the sport than their male counterparts.

You know how it is. Women want passion, men just wanna get done and go to sleep.

Heck, I'd rather watch the US WNT than the MNT - I believe those women are passionate about the sport than their male counterparts.

I second that...I like watching the MNT, but the WNT is a hell of alot more entertaining because they are just flat out one of the best female squads in the world. Plus, I interviewed them when they came to Foxboro last month, and all of them were down to earth, humble, and actually, quite funny. Love the WNT! :D

Anyway, yeah...those jerseys? Yeah, like cupie said...it looks like they washed their regular red jerseys together with their white jerseys, and there you have it - pink jerseys.

They're supposed to be wearing gold in their match against Brazil next month (odd, since Brazil's traditional soccer colors are yellow tops with green collars, blue shorts, and white socks.

The U.S. current color is red:

hamm_mia.jpg

but before 1997, it was navy.

Milbrett.Bio.02.gif

And for one game in 1995, the women wore a light blue (the same color of light blue the men wore against Mexico in the Gold Cup).

I guess it doesn't matter what color you wear; if you are good, you can, indeed, "win forever."

I guess it doesn't matter what color you wear; if you are good, you can, indeed, "win forever."

It's easy to win when most of the women in the world either:

-aren't free to play sports

-do not have women's sports

-do not fund women's sports

Archived