Official FA Cup Final Thread

goalieboy82

That was a great goal by Drogba. Oftentimes players who get that close to the net put too much mustard on the shot, and it ends up sailing over the net. Drogba knew a light touch was called for, and that's what he did. World-class indeed. Congrats to the Blues.

CCSLC signature.png

Don't know if they've been available over there but the Coca Cola League Play-offs have been absolutely brilliant.The football ,the excitement and tension in almost every match has been great entertainment.

The Finals next week are

Sat - League 2; Bristol Rovers v Shrewsbury Town (Winners To League 1)

Sun- League 1; Blackpool v Yeovil Town (Winners To Championship)

Mon- Championship ; Derby County v West Bromwich Albion (Winners To Premier League)

The Championship Final is reckoned to be the richest game in football being worth over £50 m to the winners the next season.

P.S Well Done Chelsea. Total dog of a game but at least the Rags got their come-uppance!

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

The match was shockingly poor today. as mentioned above the playoff games have been miles better. Both teams were too scared today and the negative formations just ruined what could of been a footballing spectacle.

logo.png

Don't know if they've been available over there but the Coca Cola League Play-offs have been absolutely brilliant.The football ,the excitement and tension in almost every match has been great entertainment.

The Finals next week are

Sat - League 2; Bristol Rovers v Shrewsbury Town (Winners To League 1)

Sun- League 1; Blackpool v Yeovil Town (Winners To Championship)

Mon- Championship ; Derby County v West Bromwich Albion (Winners To Premier League)

The Championship Final is reckoned to be the richest game in football being worth over £50 m to the winners the next season.

P.S Well Done Chelsea. Total dog of a game but at least the Rags got their come-uppance!

COME ON BLACKPOOL! PROGRESS FOR THE SEASIDERS!

What no talk of the other ball that was across the line?

It was in Cech's possession when it crossed the line after Giggs slid into him. According to the Laws of the Game, that's a clean no-goal.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

What no talk of the other ball that was across the line?

It was in Cech's possession when it crossed the line after Giggs slid into him. According to the Laws of the Game, that's a clean no-goal.

An Anti-Wembley Goal?

I didn't say I thought it was a goal, I'm just surprised there was no talk of it.

I thought it should have been a foul, not a goal, but it seems to me that it should have been one or the other. Though, I wonder if the referee didn't see it cross the line (the linesman surely couldn't have).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I didn't say I thought it was a goal, I'm just surprised there was no talk of it.

I thought it should have been a foul, not a goal, but it seems to me that it should have been one or the other. Though, I wonder if the referee didn't see it cross the line (the linesman surely couldn't have).

They shouldn't have the nerve to complain after this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mkT5QwOoME

The Right will always be wrong,

Conservatives-Dragging the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

Archived