PATSOX SIGS

patsox

CelticsSig.png

MLBBOS.png

UPDATE#1*************************************************************************************************************

MLBBOS-1.png

Better worse, both suck, the same? Please tell.

Here is an example. If you want one similar with your team just say what you want it to read and the team and we should be all set. I am perfectly willing to take requests!

C+C Welcome.

I AM TAKING REQUESTS FOR ANY TEAM ANY SPORT!!!

CelticsSig.png

MLBBOS.png

Here is an example. If you want one similar with your team (or the Celtics) just say what you want it to read and the team and we should be all set.

C+C Welcome.

There's a white line at the bottom and the right side... :blink:

And I think it would be better if it was actually transparent, rather than the colour of this board.

And weird that these came out ON draft lottery day, so these would only be used for like... less than 24 hours.

Wade-sig.png

Alright, if anyone else is interested I will make them transparent. About the size, I seriously don't think they're too big. They are larger than average, but definitely not too big.

...they aren't transparent... they are white on top of a tinted background. It does look like you have removed that white line from the bottom though! So it is an improvment.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The location of the logos need to have consistency... the Red Sox one you have off-centred to the left, then the Yankees you have splat in the middle, the Orioles is off-centred to the bottom, the Jays and Rays are off-centred to the right... you get the point.

Wade-sig.png

The location of the logos need to have consistency... the Red Sox one you have off-centred to the left, then the Yankees you have splat in the middle, the Orioles is off-centred to the bottom, the Jays and Rays are off-centred to the right... you get the point.

Well, I was trying to capture the most important part of the logo.

The Pale Hoes:

MLBCHW.png

As opposed to those of the nappy-headed variety? Come on, man.

H O S E - like socks.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived