Quad City (AHL) Flames logo coming

igor in chicago

Someone on this board did a vastly superior rendition of the overlapping flaming QC than what's being presented as a "professional" logo here. That thing is really, truly, MS-Paint-tastic. Bleah.

Yah, that was me. But the post is deleted. Gone. I just went looking for it. I was just guessing and almost hit it spot on. The only difference is that my slash across the Q was curved and had a flaming tail. Not even a leak, just a darn good guess and it gets pulled down by the mods.

The artwork is on my home comp, so I'll be re-upping it tonight. Sadly, it's better than this.

EDIT: Nevermind my conspiracy theories. It was here http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?s=...st&p=758755

but I ran out Imageshack bandwith, so I'll re-up it anyway...

I don't mind it. When they chose the name "Flames" they were obviously trying to identify themselves with their NHL affiliate. Anything other then a "QC" in the same style as Calgary's "C" would have been counter-productive to that end.

Sure, the QC could have been executed better, but in the end this works.

I don't mind it. When they chose the name "Flames" they were obviously trying to identify themselves with their NHL affiliate. Anything other then a "QC" in the same style as Calgary's "C" would have been counter-productive to that end.

Sure, the QC could have been executed better, but in the end this works.

My thoughts exactly. Otherwise they'd still be the Mallards. But I will say I prefer EatSleepJeep's Q.

The logo of the QC Flames was a bit similar to EatSleepJeep's QC logo. but I do like how EatSleepJeep's logo has that nice curve cross on the Q... much better than that other logo...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I still think its retarded that there are 2 teams with the same damn name, i mean c'mon, they can't come up with something different, one of them? Jeez.

I'm glad the Canucks have the Moose and the Penguins have, well the Penguins.

indexlogo.jpg

<_<

This is sad.... Really sad

x2

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived