my trailblazers concept...

agreed on "trail blazers" probably being too hard to read from distance...which is why the home and alt just have "BLAZERS".

I dunno, aside from the different pinwheel logo - which just looks too cluttered, take away the black swooshing on top and bottom and it might be better - and the different sashing (which, while it looks cool from one angle, probably would be too complex and look really weird on the court - one of those ideas that might be OK on paper, but bad in real life) it just seems like the same thing as what we have now. Granted, if the Blazers go through with rumored uni changes, I don't want them to be major...well, the way you've got it done right there doesn't seem to change much of *anything*.

harperdc.gif

The presentation could use a lot of cleaning up.

:lol: Ha ha ha ha... Ha ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha ha...

... Ha ha ha ha ha ha... ha ha ha... :lol:

... *clearing throat*... Sorry...

You're a :censored:ing :censored: hole. What the hell on Earth do you honestly have against me, punk? Why don't you grow up and know your true role around here: To give objective and constructive criticism to fellow members on their concepts. Your role is not to be a p***k to me. In all seriousness, that serves no useful purpose. So, let me say this now, with all due respect: SHUT UP!

**NOTE TO MODS**

If this is too racy, feel free to take appropriations, but I really don't think I'M out of line. I apologize in advance if I overstepped my boundaries. :]

Yes, I fully understand jp. I mean no harm I swear. The whole time I've been trying to change, everyone's been picking on me. SO I just started to delay the process. I'm sorry. End of story...

...And McCall, I apologize for whatever I did to cause you to unleash your pent up anger on me. I'm truly sorry for whatever I did to cause that, man.

On the topic of needing a clean-up, there are SMALL spots when you cold use a touch up, but that's the kind of thing that just comes with practice. (I'm guessing you used paint, which is very difficult to use to get any kind of non-horintal/vertical lines nicely)

As was said, it would be near impossible to get the stripes lined up for very long with the amount of movement the players go through, and that the shirt may not even be tucked in. The idea is interesting though, and is a good way to step out of the box in terms of how a uniform is designed.

Archived