Chris Berman....

HedleyLamarr

...is doing the Cardinals-Mets game on ESPN.

Chris Berman looks like he's about to have a heart attack.

He's sweating and he's whining about the heat.

And, he has a very bad mullet.

I predict that Chris Berman dies before the 7th inning.

.... back, back, back, back, back, back, back ....

.... GONE!!!!

I saw, I came, I left.

1-He had lost it in the front for years, so he is just like many men by thinking that by growing it long will assist. It does not!

2-Since it is Wednesday, I don't watch it at all since I cannot stand him.

3-I just want him to choose what he likes most: MLB, NFL, their golf coverage, or just being the center of ESPN's attention? His work during the U.S. Open ruins the afternoon coverage. Pink shirts and all!

As for a Wednesday, Larry King inerviewing Paris Hilton was easily the best interview he has done in 6 years! I guess he still has some skills left in his Skelator-like body.

Looks like he'll survive.....due to a rain delay in the 6th

He was one inning away

Man, its no joke. Fat people with heart trouble in any kind of heat beyond about 85 degrees is extremely dangerous.

The body can't process all that heat (external as well as internal) as efficiently due to "porkiness" and the heart works harder in an attempt to do just that. Next thing you know... heart attack.

My heart attack began in late August, on a day with 95 degree heat, after I'd walked 3/4 mile from a parking lot to a softball field... so I have a little knowledge about the subject.

nav-logo.png

Man, its no joke. Fat people with heart trouble in any kind of heat beyond about 85 degrees is extremely dangerous.

The body can't process all that heat (external as well as internal) as efficiently due to "porkiness" and the heart works harder in an attempt to do just that. Next thing you know... heart attack.

My heart attack began in late August, on a day with 95 degree heat, after I'd walked 3/4 mile from a parking lot to a softball field... so I have a little knowledge about the subject.

Now you're just scaring me, after I played softball Tuesday night in 90+ heat with high humidity.

Seriously, I'm just glad to hear you appear to be doing OK now.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Well, having 5 stents open up your narrower-than-normal arteries helps. I've even played the occasional softball game.

But if you're scared, you probably have reason to be. I was 32 when I had my heart attack (nearly 5 years ago). The warning signs were there in abundance - and I ignored every last one of 'em.

As the weather got hotter in the summer of '02 however, I got hotter and hotter. My body temp kept up - and stayed up. Sweat literally rolled off of me 24/7. So in all seriousness, stay the hell out of the heat. It literally could keep you alive.

nav-logo.png

Well, having 5 stents open up your narrower-than-normal arteries helps. I've even played the occasional softball game.

But if you're scared, you probably have reason to be. I was 32 when I had my heart attack (nearly 5 years ago). The warning signs were there in abundance - and I ignored every last one of 'em.

As the weather got hotter in the summer of '02 however, I got hotter and hotter. My body temp kept up - and stayed up. Sweat literally rolled off of me 24/7. So in all seriousness, stay the hell out of the heat. It literally could keep you alive.

I know when it gets hot I feel miserable, conversely I love cool weather perfect day for me is 60. So I can understand how you felt.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I know when it gets hot I feel miserable, conversely I love cool weather perfect day for me is 60. So I can understand how you felt.

And Tank, not to scare, but I've seen pics - unless you've lost a lot of weight, you're bigger than I was pre-heart attack... and therefore, more susceptable (sp?) to one yourself. If you haven't had one, have a stress test/EKG done, if for no other reason than to give yourself some peace of mind that your heart isn't going to just up and explode on you.

/wishes I'd had the same advice

//probably would've prevented my heart attack

nav-logo.png

Archived