NHL Customization for 20 bucks

Frankie

some jerseys are 64, some are 89, some are 94, whats the deal?

wow the all-star jersey dropped to 79 for a premier replica.

The $64 are for the teams that didnt make the playoffs (they dropped the price one the brackets were set (looks like the Blues didnt make that cut), and all remaining teams stayed at $89. All the 3rds look to be knocked down to $64. It looks like it might be on avaliablility, how far into the playoffs the team went, and if anything has been changed for next year. Its too bad, I really want to take advantage of this deal, but there isnt anything there I dont have or couldnt live without.

SEAsig.png

As long as you can find a jersey you want, that is a good deal.

If you can find a jersey you want on sale, that is a great deal. It's a surprise you can combine a sale jersey with the customizing discount.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Wow, I really want to pull the trigger on that navy Florida Panthers jersey for $65. Add Bure/10 to the back and an A to the front, and it'd be the perfect way to pay tribute to my once favorite player and team (even though I didn't know a thing about hockey and must have just chosen it randomly). They even have it in medium... Throw in a medium Winnipeg Jets shirt and I get the whole thing for $101, free shipping!

Archived