California Celtics Concept

patsox

I like the Jersey, although i dont think you shouldve put the shades of dark green at the bottom of the jersey.If you make the logos better then you got urself a sweet design.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

The jersey is ok man, but the logos suck.

Maybe take your own advice?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=50704

"It is also very sloppy. People get all over my case when I post sloppy censored.gif so I'll do the same. Would it kill you to straighten and smooth out your lines, Korbyn? If I can do it you definitely can." for the logos that is.

O SNAP!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I like the Jersey, although i dont think you shouldve put the shades of dark green at the bottom of the jersey.If you make the logos better then you got urself a sweet design.

I'm pretty sure those are shadows, dude.

I like the jersey idea, and I can see where the logos are going, but your execution is in dire need of improvement.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I'm still working on smoothing out the logos.

Oh. I thought you were going for a logo style that replicated the font style. I thought the "sloppiness" was supposed to be there. I kinda liked it. If that's not the case, the logos could be OK, but not great, when smoothed out. And the jerseys are, like you said, very Vikings. And, I know this is a fantasy team, but don't you think the uniform style doesn't fit a team named the "Celtics?"

I'll work on the uniform style, yes. Originally, the logos were meant to be like that but I didn't get the best reception about that from the majority of the people responding to the original post so I decided to smooth them out instead.

Without any further ado, here is my attempt at fixing up the logos a little bit:

CaliforniaCelticsConceptv1-3.png

C+C Welcome and Appreciated as always.

Slow the heck down there, speed racer. The logos look like something a 1st grader doodled in class. The clover looks slapped together, and the C has so many angles on it that it has no consistency whatsoever. Also, look at your strokes... the outside of the C has a stroke at least twice as thick as the inside.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived