Alabama to get "revolutionary" Nike jerseys

Gmac1018

The pachyderm.

Blame the pachyderm.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Why Nick Satan, Why! You have to screw up a good thing. I bet you in a couple of years he will be running to Notre Dame

Whats with adding all the :censored:ing gray? First Texas A&M and now this? Seriously WTF?

Read the whole topic; this is bogus.

(Not meant to be rude, just trying to be helpful)

Whats with adding all the :censored:ing gray? First Texas A&M and now this? Seriously WTF?

This is not real this is also the fake paper that says there will be an actual elephant on the sidelines this year.

I think that might be why we all of a sudden he put that in there fake paper.

This is not real this is also the fake paper that says there will be an actual elephant on the sidelines this year.

Actually the Elephant is about 80% certain to happen. A local circus has said it will donate an elephant.

Actually the Elephant is about 80% certain to happen. A local circus has said it will donate an elephant.

Won't that block the field for fans. I would be super pissed if a f***ing elephant blocked my view of a Alabama-Auburn game.

saBS.png

No fan anywhere in the history of sport wants their jerseys to be 'redesigned by Nike.' Nike ius all that ios bad and evil in sports and uniforms.I depsise their existance.

Thusly, a good prank.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

How about winning a national championship!?!

How about a LEGIT national championship?

Actually, almost all media outlets in the state of alabama have already claimed the 2007-08 football national championship for 'bama. The only reason this upcoming season is even being played is so that we know who the runner up is.

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Archived