Sharks new concept

Le Québécois

... yeap, if you go see their website, the've add some orange to it... I guess it will be part of their new look to be unveil in a few days from now...

anyway... I decided to make a concept for the SJ Sharks.

C and C are welcome and go easy on me... I did this under the influence of post-dentist operation pills...

The logo is from jamnart.com

sj_concept.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

These are actually pretty nice. It reminds me of the Ducks though (striping pattern), and we really dont want 2 teams in the same division looking alike. And the logos are kind of weak. Especially the shoulder logo. BUt the striping is nice, fits a team called the 'Sharks'.

First thing I thought of was the Islanders fisherman jersey from a decade ago. I liked those jerseys, and I like this one now. I still don't see how teal and orange can exist as jersey stripings, but if it has to, I dig your concept Le Quebecois. Not a big fan of the shoulder logos or the logo itself, but hey, what are ya gonna do?! Good stuff. Curious when the Sharks do release their new jerseys at the end of the month.

EDIT: I guess the Dolphins know how to make it work with the teal and orange. The people on the Sharks' design team should give them a call, just to be safe.

Whoa! That third jersey is really busy. I don't like that one but I do like the first two. Also not a fan of the Alternate logo, made you should use the one on the back of this hat (from shop.NHL.com)

p3635746dt.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Just because there is a little bit of burnt orange on their website doesn't mean they're going to use the color in the jersey! Burnt orange is the color of the stick! The orange on the website is an accent color! By the way I like your concepts, very well done. The only thing I would change would be to get or make a logo that goes woth the flow of the jersey more. The logo is robotic and the first and second jerseys are wavy.

I definitely don't think it's the worst ever, or near it; I much prefer the striping pattern on the third jersey to that wavy stuff that the Ducks should burn, burn, burn. I'd like to see the third style used in conjunction with that new 'leaked' design, however.

JneilsonOak.jpg

Those...are...magnificent...

Yeah, I thought those jerseys were in the "so ugly it's cool" category. :D

I've been looking for those toothpaste-green jerseys on Ebay for awhile, but the closest I've found is the home jerseys.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

WORST SHARKS CONCEPT EVER!

How about WORST RESPONSE EVER.

You scream with capitalized letters and do nothing to explain why you think that. Do you have something constructive to say? How about something specific, like "worst ever because...."? Like this:

I don't think they're horrible by any means. I somewhat like the jerseys, but they do need work because the "wave" stripes just say "90s"; nice unis but about 10-15 years past its prime.

The logo, while a good shark drawing, just doesn't work as a logo. It looks out of place.

Archived