Tampa Bay Lightning

Krona

Not bad, but I don't really like how the top portion of the T is straight, and the bottom portion is curved.

I believe that's supposed to be a lightning bolt.

I like it, but I think you need to extend the T a little more over the B. And maybe define the bolt a little more. Another very slight hook to the left at the bottom extending a little more past the B might be interesting.

Not bad, but I don't really like how the top portion of the T is straight, and the bottom portion is curved.

I like it, but I think you need to extend the T a little more over the B. And maybe define the bolt a little more. Another very slight hook to the left at the bottom extending a little more past the B might be interesting.

Yeah I know, but a lightning bolt (a drawn one anyways) should be either fully curved or fully straight. That's what I mean.

Wade-sig.png

We can say we 'saw it here first' -- not too bad.

IMO the white or black background works best - still good job.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yeah I know, but a lightning bolt (a drawn one anyways) should be either fully curved or fully straight. That's what I mean.

Artistic license I say. I just think the bolt needs to be more defined. Right now it looks like a dangerous gothic weapon more than a bolt.

Love the idea, but I am a little iffy about the current working model.

The monogram is great, and takes advantage of the shapes of the letters involved quite well. The idea I was fooling around with involved the "T" and "B" with a bolt as a 3rd element; I actually prefer how you worked it all together and made it less cluttered with just the 2 elements.

I would try and find a way to thicken up the strokes of the letters, even if only a little bit. Lengthening the vertical bar/lightning bolt through and beyond the bottom of the "B" would give you more room to develop the lightning bolt beyond one jagged area. And I am not crazy about the beveling effects on the letters; I don't know if I have ever seen beveled lightning. Besides, the white outlining is effective as an accent.

A minor tweak to this, and you'll have a really creative and well-conceived logo. Good work!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I have been messign around with an idea similar to this. It's easy to visualize it, but getting it to work is hard. You have a good start for sure, but I think the "T bolt" needs a little more work to be convincing of a lightning bolt. Great idea!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived