San Jose Sharks

capn89

I really really like these, the striping pattern is awesome.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Likin' these a lot. Not much to add, although I've never been a fan of mismatched shoulder patches on hockey sweaters. What font for the numbers/player names?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Wow the stripings are AWESOME. I love the fact that you dropped the orange. I still don't understand why they added this color to the logo.

From my opinion the best SJ Sharks concept on this board recently.

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

I really really like these, the striping pattern is awesome.

Thanks much. :)

I like it a lot, nice job !

Thank you.

Wow, I really like it, very creative, nice work!

Thanks. :)

Likin' these a lot. Not much to add, although I've never been a fan of mismatched shoulder patches on hockey sweaters. What font for the numbers/player names?

Thank you. I'll have to think about just going with the same shoulder patches. I've never really had a problem with it, but I can understand it, maybe, throwing it off. For numbers, I'd probably just go with their old skinny style, I always liked those. Not sure though. I usually don't get indepth with numbers and stuff until/unless I'm putting them into a game.

not bad at all....not using the actual logo though....noticed the color change on the stick and eye...wonder where you got that idea ^_^

I didn't like the 'burnt orange' on the new logo, and the new logo also featured no silver and I've always been a fan of the sharks black/turquoise/silver look, so that's why I changed it up.

Beautiful!

I don't particularly like 2 shoulder logos though, so one or the other and this would be perfect.

Thank you. Like I mentioned above, I'll think about just going with one patch.

Wow the stripings are AWESOME. I love the fact that you dropped the orange. I still don't understand why they added this color to the logo.

From my opinion the best SJ Sharks concept on this board recently.

Thank you much. I'm not really a big fan of the new orange either, like I mentioned above. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Archived