First Ever Jersey Concept

daynio

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here's the set with the new third jersey with the minnesota state logo as the crest

minnesotawildjerseywthird.png

Get that to the Wild's front office ASAP!!!!! or better yet to the RBK headquarters...(show them what a good logo is)

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

nevermind what a decent logo looks like, show them what a decent uniform design looks like.

and daynio, yes you must get that embroidered. You should post that on the wild board message board and see what the fan reaction is.

i have a Q though, how is it that you can create a beautiful modern concept that looks much better than what they wear now and teams like the panthers, preds can't design their way out of a paper sack with paid professional designers. you my freind shouldn't be designing for a board, you should be designing for professional teams.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

and daynio, yes you must get that embroidered. You should post that on the wild board message board and see what the fan reaction is.

Hopefully daynio didn't mind, but I decided a couple of nights ago to forward his concept over to the official Minnesota Wild message board complete with a link to this thread and a view of the early and most recent images. Aside of one person that didn't like the Christmas colors, so far very positive feedback there as well.

here's the set with the new third jersey with the minnesota state logo as the crest

minnesotawildjerseywthird.png

Get that to the Wild's front office ASAP!!!!! or better yet to the RBK headquarters...(show them what a good logo is)

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

nevermind what a decent logo looks like, show them what a decent uniform design looks like.

i have a Q though, how is it that you can create a beautiful modern concept that looks much better than what they wear now and teams like the panthers, preds can't design their way out of a paper sack with paid professional designers. you my freind shouldn't be designing for a board, you should be designing for professional teams.

I agree!! You have so much originality and talent in your designs that its almost being wasted by not doing it professionally.

Man I have no advice for you about the embroidering process except that you should PM StPatty33 and ask him what he did with the avs concept.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

:jawdrop:

Dude, that's your first? Don't take this the wrong way, but you may never top that, no matter how hard you try.

The Minnesota logo is good enough to not only be on the Wild's uniforms, but it deserves to be front and center as the crest, where all the world can see it. It has everything - the state, the "MW", the lake, the trees, the shooting star. It's pure genius. Way to set your bar too high, but two enthusiastic thumbs up for your work, as well as for the way you tried to integrate the suggestions that you got from the community.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old topic, but with the crap RBK's Edge jerseys have been producing this is a gem.

And your Wild alt. logo is fantastic. I have seen a lot of concepts, but your logo look professional beyond belief. I think that logo has to find its way onto their jersey in 2008. Seriously, do whatever it takes to get that thing out there. You've got a gift my friend. Don't waste it.

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Archived