First Ever Jersey Concept

daynio

That's an idea.

But to be honest, NO! lol.

I say screw the bear head only logo, I like the one your using as a primary. Make your secondary a different shape.

Maybe my idea is just too crazy, I donno, that's just what I'm thinking.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the most part, I agree.

I think maybe the thin tan color outline around the edge isn't necessary, but it doesn't ruin anything either.

Short of that, maybe another logo that's in a circular shape is too many circle logos, you know? It's just a thought, but maybe incorporate the state shape, like we've been seeing on the boards here lately. Again, not necessary, but something that's worth a shot.

sounds like a good idea...i'll try putting the state into the logo

This just keeps on getting better. Maybe a compromise for the front crest could be circle on one, no circle on the other.

The shoulder patches are tremendous. I prefer the round one, but the Minnesota one makes senseas it is a State reference and the team likes to be statewide "The State of Hockey."

The star on the state pach seems to have an upside down quality. I'd try to get it to look like it came straight off of the (generic animal) head.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

so do u guys think i should use this as the shoulder patch and replace the bear head in the circle logo with just the bear head as the primary?

I do, but I think the circle logo is more popular among fans.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

heres the state logo...what do you guys think

minnistatelogo.png

Ding...Ding...Ding...We have a winner. Not much more to add. I thought the circle MW was great but this is better. The only thing that bothers me about both is if the W area is to represent a reflection in the water than perhaps it shouldn't be a true mirror. Although I don't know if that could be done without making it look to busy. Either way these are some if the if not the best concepts done by a newbie in a long long long time.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

that patch is the most beautiful thing i've seen in a while!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The state patch is great. You should use that on the shoulder, then you could put the circular logo on the front. The shoulder patches are the best Wild concepts I've seen.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

well here's an updated minnesota state patch..i made a couple adjustments.

-first of all i changed the star to the one that's on the bears eye in the primary logo and kept it the same colour too

- secondly i made ripples over the "W" to make it look more like it's reflecting from a lake

minnistatelogo2.png

tell me what you guys think

The lighter green of the W reflection isn't in the wild's color palette. Plus, you're their missing the arctic white in that logo. Make the beige area white(ice) and the W beige so it appears the trees are reflected off a frozen lake.

Or work in some ripples to make the water area appear to be water.

or both.

or neither.

EDIT: Wow nice touches with that state patch, but where's the harvest gold now? Perhaps have the star positioned on the area that makes Minnesota the northernmost state and pop an orange moon in there...

You know what, I bet if they used beige instead of white on their away jersey it would look good and would be really unique.

I don't know why, but I always wanted a lightly colored away jersey, white is so boring...

Maybe you should try it, who knows. Other than that I really love your design, simple and effective, all the opposite of reebok :P

I've done one of those a long while ago.

I wanted it to be Vegas Gold...

Don't thin I ever posted it, maybe I'll look for it when I get home...

I like this concept. I'd thin the outline of the shoulder.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

-first of all i changed the star to the one that's on the bears eye in the primary logo and kept it the same colour too

- secondly i made ripples over the "W" to make it look more like it's reflecting from a lake

minnistatelogo2.png

BEST Modernization I've ever seen of ANY logos...

Personnally, I don't care if you don't stick to the original palette, I just love THIS version with the ripples and white star...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

minnistatelogo2.png

sweetness

oBIgzrL.png

Does this work or no?

minnistatelogo3.png

No because you took a guy's nice concept and made a messy load of all the stuff he made.

Ok man I did that in like 5 minutes using paint...can you not tell??? If you have seen any of my concepts before you know I would do a better job then this. I was wondering about the idea not the logo!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Does this work or no?

minnistatelogo3.png

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

No because you took a guy's nice concept and made a messy load of all the stuff he made.

Ok man I did that in like 5 minutes using paint...can you not tell??? If you have seen any of my concepts before you KNOW I would do a better job then this. I was wondering about the IDEA not the logo!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

I like the idea, but when you think about it, for this to be a shoulder logo the MW would hafto be quite small and it probly would not be visible from a fans view at a hockey game

Archived