Dallas Stars Mooterus Set

Shane Does Art

Shane, it's great. That's a change for the better. I don't know about anyone else, but i like my hockey jerseys without a sex-ed lesson. You made that thing look great bud!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Something about the font you used for the numbers that just doesn't fit the jersey...otherwise, it's good even for that atrocious logo.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Something about the font you used for the numbers that just doesn't fit the jersey...otherwise, it's good even for that atrocious logo.

I actually have another version of the jersey with bulky numbers on my other laptop, I'll put it on ASAP.

Thanks for the feedback, keep it comin'

Hi, how are you?

I was gonna say that too...

why'd you change the number's color?

I think if you revert to the previous colors you should be good!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

the logo makes even less sense, now...

at least before, it was a constellation, for the dallas stars... now it's just a bull with stars for eyes, and one horn on fire.

at least before, it was a constellation, for the dallas stars... now it's just a bull with stars for eyes, and one horn on fire.

Well I ws under the impression that the bull represented the 'cowboy' image that is situated with the entire state of Texas, I figured that the constellation lines made it look bad.

Not all logo's make sense.

Hi, how are you?

Aren't the constellation lines what made it look like the fallopian tube? (Mods please dont edit that...it's a correct anatomical term)

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Aren't the constellation lines what made it look like the fallopian tube? (Mods please dont edit that...it's a correct anatomical term)

Not just the fallopian tube...

Actually, it was a pretty accurate depiction of the entire femal reproductive system (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, cervix, and that other one).

The more I look at it, the more creepily accurate it gets.

Weird...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

no... it's the entire head shape that made it look like the female reproductive organs.

from the snout to the down-turned horns... i won't get too graphic, but just google-image it...

Archived