2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

How come everyone has NHL 08 and it doesnt come out until the 13th in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard from people who live in Hamilton on hfboards that it came out on the 11th there. Didn't get a location (because I didn't care) but did you bother to call more than on EBgames?

I still think it's hilarious that people are suggesting I would lie about owning a game the day it came out. :blink::D

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to an inside source of mine the Toronto Maple Leafs jerseys will be solid one-colour... all blue for the home, all white for the roads with nothing more than the logo on the chest.

No horizontal stripes, no vertical stripes, just plain one colour -- "Looks like a practice jersey".

He has provided me with accurate information in the past so I would assume this is accurate as well.

Well, that certainly sounds like something worth shelling out $120 for, doesn't it? One-color letters and numbers, too, I would assume?

If this pans out, the Leafs organization will find out the difference between "clean and classic" and "plain and boring" rather quickly.

Numbers are apparently the same style and colours as the ones the Toronto Marlies used last season... leafs number font, but blue/white/blue on white, white/blue/white on blue.

I know you can't post them, but have you seen them yet?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

any new info on the Avs?

They're releasing their sweaters today at 10am MT during a press conference.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Numbers are apparently the same style and colours as the ones the Toronto Marlies used last season... leafs number font, but blue/white/blue on white, white/blue/white on blue.

I'm not a huge fan of double-outlining, but those numbers are pretty sharp.

Pics here

I'm not a huge fan of double-outlining, but those numbers are pretty sharp.

Pics here

Here it is on white... much better than the old silver outline last year

n583265050_106637_8830.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

any new info on the Avs?

thats not new info. any leaks or latest concepts?

here's new info... you can wait another 2 hours to see them

---

Chris Creamer

any new info on the Avs?

really???????????????????? (hence the sarcasm)

with all the talk about the Maple Leafs I thought someone would have insider info about the modern sweaters other than they'd be almost the same as before. apparently, no one has spectulated anything in the last few pages of the post, SO I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYTHING NEW!

any new info on the Avs?

with all the talk about the Maple Leafs I thought someone would have insider info about the modern sweaters other than they'd be almost the same as before. apparently, no one has spectulated anything in the last few pages of the post, SO I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYTHING NEW!

If there was something new you would've read about it here... when someone tried to guess what you read or hadn't read in this thread you shot back "that's not new". Are you asking people to read the thread for you and filter out all the Avs stories and then try to predict what you already know?

---

Chris Creamer

any new info on the Avs?

If there was something new you would've read about it here... when someone tried to guess what you read or hadn't read in this thread you shot back "that's not new". Are you asking people to read the thread for you and filter out all the Avs stories and then try to predict what you already know?

recent activity (other than the announcement time) or leaks.

any new info on the Avs?

recent activity (other than the announcement time) or leaks.

check the thread... if you see nothing, then there is nothing

---

Chris Creamer

Archived