Windsor's "Swastikas" Hockey Teams

goalieboy82

swas-christmas.jpg

who the hell would want one of these? merry christmas! and heil hitler! wtf? lol

I imagine that an ornament of a good luck symbol would look nice in about 1910.

Thing is, that's the inverse of what the Nazis used, and the Falun Gong (cult?) currently uses that orientation.

Winner, winner. It's also still used as a decorative element in some aspects of Indian (Asian Subcontinent Edition) culture. But be mindful of which way the arms are arranged... as DEAD! said, this one is not the swastika that Hitler made (in)famous.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Winner, winner. It's also still used as a decorative element in some aspects of Indian (Asian Subcontinent Edition) culture. But be mindful of which way the arms are arranged... as DEAD! said, this one is not the swastika that Hitler made (in)famous.

Very true... Just last year, I recieved a thank-you card from some Hindu friends, and it was covered in swastikas.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Thats like Hitler's mustache.

No one can ever use it again even though it was used before him him by Oliver Hardy and Charlie Chaplin

Charlie Chaplin was hitler!

Almost . . .

great-dictator.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

No one can ever use it again even though it was used before him him by Oliver Hardy and Charlie Chaplin

Did anyone see Idiocracy?

I did. But it was so horrible, I blocked most of it out of my mind. All I remember is the Rick James-esque president.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Almost . . .

great-dictator.jpg

Such a great movie. I saw it this past year in school, it was great!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

We're gonna take you back, to the year 1939 when Charlie Chaplin and his nazi regime enslaved Europe and tried to take over the world.But then an even greater force emerged, the U.N. and the U.N. un-nazied the world - forever.

Almost . . .

great-dictator.jpg

Great film indeed, I got it on ebay for six bucks, six bucks!

anyways, one of the best parts about it (and all the logo nuts here will agree with me) are the "double-cross" logo used by Hynkel (Chaplin) and the symbol used by Napaloni (who was supposed to be Mussolini) which I believe consisted of a pair of dice. Classic.

14ilxq9.png

I did. But it was so horrible, I blocked most of it out of my mind. All I remember is the Rick James-esque president.

Rick James-esque? I thought he was supposed to be Booker T-esque. After all, he got to be president because he was the 5 time Smackdown champ.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

thepresidentismoreprowrestlerthanpolitician.jpg

Hmmm....Upon further reflection, you're absolutely right.

And speaking of pro wrestling presidents, from The Fifth Element:

fifthelement25.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I actually own one of these jerseys. It's a throwback and I wear it when I dress gangsta.

WTF?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived