"Official" 2007 College Football Thread

Drew22

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Touchdown Jesus is committing seppuku.

EDIT-Way to play like a champion today Notre Dame.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NAVY!!!!!!!!

If they did it, then what a way to do it.

And that's just the start: For those who love shootouts, then watch Arizona State at Oregon. This is gonna be Dennis Dixon's coming out party, trust me.

Man, what a day... what a season.

The lesson here folks, is.....

Kick the :censored: ing field goal if you can. Charlie Weis is an idiot.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Classy as usual, when asked about the streak being snapped, Weis responded "We don't care about that streak."

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Classy as usual, when asked about the streak being snapped, Weis responded "We don't care about that streak."

Sensei taught him well.

Too well if you ask me...

By the way, Oregon is wearing the piss yellow pants. God, that color is ugly... Ugh. Still, gotta give out my love to my peeps in the Pac-10.

Oh, BTW: Touchdown Ducks! QUACK QUACK QUACK!!

EDIT: Another shocker is brewing down on the banks of the Old Cedar as Michigan State leads against arch rival Michigan by three late in the fourth, but the Wolverines are on the move.

Stand Navy out to sea, Fight our Battle Cry;

We'll never change our course, So vicious foe steer shy-y-y-y.

Roll out the TNT, Anchors Aweigh. Sail on to Victory

And sink their bones to Davy Jones, Hooray!

Anchors Away, my boys, Anchors Aweigh.

Farewell to foreign shores,

We sail at break of day-ay-ay-ay.

Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam,

Until we meet once more.

Here's wishing you a happy voyage home.

Blue of the Mighty Deep; Gold of God's Sun

Let these colors be till all of time be done, done, done,

On seven seas we learn Navy's stern call:

Faith, Courage, Service true, with Honor, Over Honor, Over All.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It's days like these that I wished that I had multiple TV's.

Texas and Oklahoma State are now tied (After Texas fell behind and trailed all game long), Michigan has taken the lead from Michigan State, and you have Arizona State-Oregon going on... Not to mention a very good game in SEC country between LSU and Alabama.

That's not mentioning Nebraska getting raped and Navy exorcising the demons.

I love College Football!!

Way to gag away a lead Oklahoma State.

EDIT-I've just seen Oregon's yellow baseball caps. You could put them on an ambulance to warn others.

Today, we are all otaku.

LSU FTW 41-34

Sorry FTJ....

EDIT-I'm starting to wonder what Glenn Dorsey would look like with horns on his helmet.

Today, we are all otaku.

LSU FTW 41-34

Sorry FTJ....

EDIT-I'm starting to wonder what Glenn Dorsey would look like with horns on his helmet.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Rams, but the Dolphins are going 0-16.

So? They're probably picking a QB or some other skill position player....

That and the Rams are also going 0-16 and probably have schedule weakness on them.

Today, we are all otaku.

LSU FTW 41-34

Sorry FTJ....

Sorry to burst your bubble, Rams, but the Dolphins are going 0-16.

So? They're probably picking a QB or some other skill position player....

That and the Rams are also going 0-16 and probably have schedule weakness on them.

And the Bengals will have the third pick. Is there any way that Glenn Dorsey can play for three teams?

LSU FTW 41-34

Sorry FTJ....

Nah... Personally, I'm starting to wonder what Glenn Dorsey would look like with the hawk on his helmet... *Starts dreaming of total massive beatdowns of the Lambs, Forty Whiners and the Deadbirds*

But, that's another topic. Right now, though, number 2 Boston College is in danger down 7-0 to Florida State in Chestnut Hill, which is getting backhanded by Noel.

LSU FTW 41-34

Sorry FTJ....

Nah... Personally, I'm starting to wonder what Glenn Dorsey would look like with the hawk on his helmet... *Starts dreaming of total massive beatdowns of the Lambs, Forty Whiners and the Deadbirds*

But, that's another topic. Right now, though, number 2 Boston College is in danger down 7-0 to Florida State in Chestnut Hill, which is getting backhanded by Noel.

Yes...and the dream is over for Arizona State as well. At least it helps Oregon.

Today, we are all otaku.

so does Weis get fired this year or next year?

Neither...it's too expensive to fire him. (Heeey...that extension looks really good now.) :P

EDIT-and FSU quite possibly saves humanity (at least shuts ESPN up a little) :wacko: . And ends Boston College's shot at the National Championship and Matt Ryan's chances of a Heisman.

Also, I'm building a shrine to Darren McFadden.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived