Afl's georgia force to unveil new unis today

nitroseed

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big fan of the new look, but I think it's better than the original design.  I think the black helmet looks better than the silver.  

I got to see them play at home last year (lost to the the Cobras, who have a really great look, IMO) & wasn't all that enthused with the old design.  I think this will look better, particularly in person.

And I'm glad the "mysteriosly disappearing stripes" saga was solved...I was begining to think I need to have my eyes checked (I never saw stripes, either...)

I just can't believe people were dumb or gullible enough to think that the stripes that were put on with electrical tape, were REALLY stripes that were gonna be on the helmet.... You guys are smarter than that...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I didn't see a need to start a new thread for this. Here is the Tampa Bay set using these new Force jerseys. I had a white jersey but I accidentaly saved over it with the blue jersey.

So, being lazy, I'll describe the white jersey. Obviously, same design as the linked jersey. Sleeves are blue, thin silver,thick black trim. Sleeve #'s are white with black and silver outlining(same as main numbers on back of shown jersey), Letters are black, main numbers are black with silver then blue trim.

Lightning ala Force

The Cobras looked a lot better before.  On an interesting side note, my P.E. teacher in seventh grade played quaterback for the CFL Alouttes(probably backup) and later was backup QB in the AFL for the Rattlers and later the Cobras.  When I was in 8th grade, he started teaching science.  I don't think he's with my school any more.  His name is Lance Funderburk.

THOSE STRIPES WILL NOT BE ON THE HELMET! IT WAS A JOKE FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE, AND IS NOW APPARENTLY BECOME A RUNnING JOKE WITH THE OWNER...

god damnit..... It doesn'r matter what those tripes look like, they're not part of the helmet, let it go, jesus christ... It's annoying the hell outta me.. did everyone just contract stupidity? Has xlr8r infected half of the board? ? ?

Judge the Uniform and the Helmet on what the are going to look like ON THE FIELD, not the goofy little joke helmet the owner has...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Actually, the old, fat, white guy in the middle of that picture is the god forsaken governor of Georgia - "Sonny" Perdue

God Help us.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

K, I'm over the stripes, I'm done with it. But how long before Jerry Jones sues the force for stealing the intellectual property that is the Dallas Deperado color palette?

Please don't use "Jerry Jones" and "intellectual" in the same sentence.

K, I'm over the stripes, I'm done with it. But how long before Jerry Jones sues the force for stealing the intellectual property that is the Dallas Deperado color palette?

Please don't use "Jerry Jones" and "intellectual" in the same sentence.

yeah it's kinda like "Al Davis" and "Nice Hair".

aldavis2.jpg

Apparently "Sonny" Perdue sat the bench for the University (sic) of Georgia when he went there, and his number was 14. That is why he was sporting the gear.

I'd suit up to take shots at that fat moron bastard. Give him the ball. SACK!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Don't hold back, man! No, actually, as a Georgia native, I have to say I can't stand Perdue either. I'd like to see him go sailing through those narrow AFL uprights... or even bounce off the rebound net and splatter on the turf...

...ahem...

So, yeah, AFL is awesome stuff. :)

Apparently "Sonny" Perdue sat the bench for the University (sic) of Georgia when he went there, and his number was 14. That is why he was sporting the gear.

I'd suit up to take shots at that fat moron bastard. Give him the ball. SACK!

As a fellow native Georgian, I have to really take offense to all this Sonny Perdue bashing!!!  

Why does everyone hate him?  I mean, all the man does is produce the finest chicken I've ever....

oh, wait.....unh-hunh, unh-hunh............ooooooooooohhh.  GOVENOR Perdue.  Sorry.  Never mind   :D

Archived