Monmout fighting scotts

shiznit1083

IMO it's missing facial texture and depth definition. The eyes and nose and mouth is good, but everything in between seems to be missing.

Sorry, no hilarious human comparison like Gene Shallot, but that's what I feel is missing.

Oh, and the perspective of his nose seems a little off... it's like it needs to be rotated clockwise about 30 degrees.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Damn rights... glad something that came from my twisted skull will go down in infamy... and by that I mean the Gene Shallot comment...i agree with sy... somethings missing....

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I lik eit in general, but for the first 20 seconds I looked at it, I shouldn't figure out what the images was of. It looked like everything below his eyes was the back half of a worm. I was trying to make it into an anteater, or a hippo, then BAM i saw it was a Scottie Dog. I definately think it needs a shadow to define the snout, and a bigger mouth - dogs mouth go most fo the way back on the snout.

But you are well on your way.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I am on the wagon about the nose, like Sy said, it needs to be rotated and like others said it needs a TAD more fur but dont over do it.  Also, I think adding a collar with the club colors would really set it off, but that JMO.

~UJ

Man, I must be half asleep--well it is late--but I thought it was an odd looking bearded man, but now that I've come back and read the comments--okay--a Scottish Terrier--I see it--the snout should be more prominent--still, it's better than anything I'd come up with.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hey Shiznit, I tampered with your pooch. I hope you dont mind. Here is what I came up with. It was hard to put a snarl on the lil guy. So I just made him looking super pissed. Hope you like! It is a little rough because I tampered with him in paint so please bear with me!

http://www.sportslogos.freehomepage.com/images/fightingscotts.jpg

Comments and Feedback appreciated! -Steve-O

No offense--but, it looks like a sock puppet!

I don't think I would have caught this without that comment but if you really do look at it for longer enough it does start to appear like a sock.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived