"MLB Twsited" Hats

Chris062190

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is the chief wahoo bigger on all the new era caps but not the gameday ones?

because that the way things should be. plus i dont think the logo would have as much as an impact on a fashion hat if it was tiny like on the authentic collection.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Could someone explain to me why they're using the awful late-'80s logo for the Mariners?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Could someone explain to me why they're using the awful late-'80s logo for the Mariners?

I was wondering what that was. It seems Lids has been using it alot. They used it last year when they had the MLB/NFL hats.

I think it's because it's somewhat easier to embroider, but other than that, I dunno.

Anyone else have a problem with paying 32 bucks for a freakin hat???

not really. its hand made. hell people pay over a $100 on a pair of jeans. or $50 for a shirt. or well over $150 for shoes. but then again i havent payed full price for a hat in many years.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

I don't get it, what's so "twisted" about these hats?

They are one team's hats in a different team's colors. The Brewers one seen above is in Cincinnati's colors plus they have hats of the Pennsylvania teams with flipped colors.

Oh, I see. To me they just look like regular "fashion" caps I see all the time. I guess I expected something different when I saw the title of this thread.

Aw, no one to twist with for the Jays... :(

what do you mean? there are 6 different jays hats in other team colors on the site. or do you mean with other teams using their colors?

Oh oops. I missed the Jays ones. I was looking for the J-bird logo, didn't know they would use the T logo, so I overlooked.

Wade-sig.png

Archived