"MLB Twsited" Hats

Chris062190

I'll never understand why someone would want a hat with their team's logo but in another team's colors, but I do have to admit seeing these shows me how sharp the A's hats really are. Just looking through the ones that stick out the most and that I think look the best are all the A's colored ones.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know, i think Oakland's colors look great with everyone else's logos on it than the A's... i would easily buy any of the green and yellow jobs there... but can't stand oakland hats.... go figure.... and on a totally different tangent, the other day i was walking through the local mall and came across this punk a$$ kid wearing the absolute worst coat i have ever seen... it had pictures of the yankees hat in an array of colors all over it.. that was the coat... eye sore. ugh.... has anyone else seen these? and if so who makes them so we can send hate mail and death threats. :) hehe

sig.png

I absolutely hate how whenever they make a Red Sox fashion cap that has just the "B" without the outline, they still stitch on the outline part, and just do it the same color as the rest of the "B". I would totally buy the Red Sox hat in A's colors if they didn't do that.

The best ones are the A's hats with a different logo. I agree with whomever said they all look better than the actual A's hat itself.

IUe6Hvh.png

I absolutely hate how whenever they make a Red Sox fashion cap that has just the "B" without the outline, they still stitch on the outline part, and just do it the same color as the rest of the "B".

OK, so I'm not the only one (see page 2).

I agree that the A's caps stand out as the best for all teams... which probably just speaks to the fact that more teams should start using unique color schemes.

Archived