NFL Week 9 Preview

NJTank

Chris Redman?!?! He hasn't played for the Ravens since 2004 (maybe 2003, but I don't feel like looking it up).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Bah I was sitting at lunch at work and could not recall the Ravens QB name so I remembered Redman and not Boller both are the same QB with different names (they suck)

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What we learned this week

Evil Reigns, and its good to make a contract with Satan, as Bill Belichick who may actually be satan and Tom Brady did, how else could a scrub back up QB on his way to a career in life insurance become the best QB in the NFL.

The NFC West really sucks and the Bucs can still win the division if they can hold off the fast charging Saints.

The Saints are alive

Eric Mangini not so much a genius maybe he should be called mangidiot.

The Packers are legit Super Bowl contender

The Lions should be in the playoffs, and the Rams should have not fired Mike Martz

The Browns are 5-3? How? I dont know but Derek Anderson will make a great catch in the free agent market, if the Browns make the mistake of letting him go.

The Titans just find ways to win, even if Vince Young does not play his best.

Adrian Peterson is a lock to win Rookie of the Year.

The Bills are two plays from being 6-2, and at 4-4 they are dangerous.

The Raiders are pathetic

The 49ers are taking a huge step backward, and one of the most disappointing teams in the NFL.

The Eagles may be on the verge of many changes.

The Dolphins found away to lose during the bye week.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

The Dolphins found away to lose during the bye week.

Hey! That's my line! :P

Martz is a good coordinator, not so much a good head coach.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What we learned this week

Evil Reigns, and its good to make a contract with Satan, as Bill Belichick who may actually be satan and Tom Brady did, how else could a scrub back up QB on his way to a career in life insurance become the best QB in the NFL.

Jesus Christ, man, it's no wonder people treat you and your web site like a joke. It's no wonder you're ridiculed here.

Seriously, Frank, get some psychiatric help dude. The paranoia and self-pity trip has overwhelmed the rest of your personality to a point where even what friends you still do have appear to be cutting their losses.

nav-logo.png

Would you say that Kurt Warner, a devout Christian who'd previously bagged groceries did the same a handful of years ago?

Would you say that Kurt Warner, a devout Christian who'd previously bagged groceries did the same a handful of years ago?

[sarcasm]Well that would be more my doing....Damn Beelzebub, though, he reneged on the deal during Super Bowl XXXVI :evil: [/sarcasm] :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Why don't you think Belichick looked Dungy in the face because his eyes were burning and his horns were about to start showing so he had to hurry into the locker.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Phsycirist dont work I tried three times and each time ended up in a bigger mess.

Keep trying. You really need help. You're almost at a point where, if you're acting like you do here around other people you know, they're going to start calling the authorities, wondering if you're some kind of threat to society as a whole.

nav-logo.png

Please respond to the above question, Tank--I noticed you've ignored it thus far. But I'd like to see how far you'll go to maintain your consistency, or if you'll admit that was a stupid thing to say. If pressed, I'm sure I could name many more examples of unlikely NFL stars. But let's just start with Warner. Even so, Brady didn't exactly come out of nowhere. He started for two years at a major program that has turned out more than a few solid pro QBs.

Please respond to the above question, Tank--I noticed you've ignored it thus far. But I'd like to see how far you'll go to maintain your consistency, or if you'll admit that was a stupid thing to say. If pressed, I'm sure I could name many more examples of unlikely NFL stars. But let's just start with Warner. Even so, Brady didn't exactly come out of nowhere. He started for two years at a major program that has turned out more than a few solid pro QBs.

Well I am curious about Warner too, but his spell hit midnight and hes a pumpkin again.

Brad backed up Brian Griese at Michigan and Griese sucks

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived