SI.com's NFL Fan Value Experience Rankings

DEAD!

I agree with the metrodome. Worst stadium in all of sports. I have great season tickets there though (1st row upper deck directly behind the goalposts behind the tv cameras...replays at all times) and i must say that it is a horrible experience to go to the Metrodome. There is hardly any parking near the dome. There is NO tailgating anywhere. The fans are great but the facility could go and i wouldnt miss it.

I have been to one NFL stadium ever; it was for preseason, and my team won, and I got to see a real show and a blowout, and tickets were free.

Considering that it was Lambeau Field, #1 on this list, I doubt I will ever go to another NFL stadium again. I get the chance to go undefeated and finish on top in my NFL stadium experience. That is, unless I go back for a regular season or postseason game, but I better get in the queue now. I might get tickets before I'm too old to recall ordering them.

Good find. I kind of agree with Dallas at #26. The building IS a dump, no way around it, but it drips with history and memories. Sentimentally, I'll miss the place but I know it's time has come.

Oh, and the nachos are spectcular. I don't care what they say. :P

newsig.jpg

I've only been to Invesco for the Monday Night game against the Ravens last year, so my experiences are very limited. It was the best sporting event I've been to live, though, again, my experiences are a bit limited. It was a mixture of rain and a little bit of snow, I was absolutely soaked, and after the game, freezing cold, and nobody scored a TD until late in the fourth quarter but it was aaaawesome.

IUe6Hvh.png

EDIT: Found the pic. In the words of that oh-so-eloquent poet, Young Jeezy, HA HA!

071706010.jpg

I really have to wonder what this place would look like if all that bright-ass Ericcson cellphone blue lit up at night... ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Good find. I kind of agree with Dallas at #26. The building IS a dump, no way around it, but it drips with history and memories. Sentimentally, I'll miss the place but I know it's time has come.

Oh, and the nachos are spectcular. I don't care what they say. :P

I have had the "Super Bowl Nachos" too. They're really good, but 40% through the "meal, you realize that you are going to eat the whole d@mn thing. The steak sandwich needs to be carried over to Arlington.

Archived