Phildelphia Eagles

Ben5

Give the green jerseys white numbers with either gray or black trim, and you have a winner.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Awsome!

Go back to the old helmets and you'll be set. I think no black would work just fine. The numbers were readable on the 1980s jerseys...it was the 200 stripes that was a problem.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I think it'd be appropriate for the Eagles to dabble with a little two tone green action here. Replace all the black with a nice dark shade of green and I think it would work great. And make the name on the home jersey white. and darker green on the away.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

UPDATE: I took some suggestions, namely the elimination of black and white numbers on the green jerseys. Let me know what you think.

Eagles2.png

C&C is appreciated.

I love it! I guess I just disagree that any team NEEDS black. It works for some, but not for the Eagles, IMO.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

UPDATE: I took some suggestions, namely the elimination of black and white numbers on the green jerseys. Let me know what you think.

Eagles2.png

C&C is appreciated.

I still prefer the 1980s wings, but...

...you nailed it. Green and grey work great together. In this era, you won't see much of it as everyone feels the need to add black. But this looks outstanding. I love the green pants. I would maybe have a slight preference toward white pants with the green jersey, but that would just be reaching for complaints.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I love the Eagles in their Kelly Greens - they look so much better.

They should drop those ugly black unis and where the Green & Silver as their Alt.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I think you should do them in Silver, Brown and Black.

I know "old school" colors but I've never seen a green eagle... :shocked:

Silver helmet with brown and white wings with black outline.

Silver pants with black and brown stripes.

Brown jerseys with black and silver stripes with white numbers and names.

If I had any talent...I would do one. :unsure:

But I don't.

That's why I love watching the stuff the people on this board put together...your all artists.

These look too "classy/traditional". I think the green is too bright and should be darker. I think the silver should be a tad darker. You do (I think) indeed need some black (as an outline color) and the pant design is way too simple and looks typical. Try to incorporate something outside of traditional.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived