Affirmation

mjrbaseball

I agree--- break his heart. And break his hands while you're at it so he can't pollute the world with any more garbage like that.

Who are you talking about?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I agree--- break his heart. And break his hands while you're at it so he can't pollute the world with any more garbage like that.

Aw, he was eleven when he drew the logo.  I don't know about you but colouring between the lines was something to be proud of at that age...

I would like to $tate that I am open to accept any po$ition with a major $port$ league in which to prevent $ite$ $uch a$ the one I created from exi$ting :laugh: :laugh:

All inquirie$ to thi$ effect $hould be directed to me, Chri$'$ agent.

I would like to $tate that I am open to accept any po$ition with a major $port$ league in which to prevent $ite$ $uch a$ the one I created from exi$ting    :laugh:  :laugh:

All inquirie$ to thi$ effect $hould be directed to me, Chri$'$ agent.

Hey now, hold on a second here... well okay, but you only get 5%.

The team that changed was a OHA Jr. A team, which is one step below the Canadian Hockey League, I forget their nickname but they are based out of Georgetown, Ontario.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I remember the Nashville Predators leak as if it were yesterday. Those were very good times.

Most websites now have fixed the problem with simply typing in what you would think the link should be.

And what do you mean nothing ever happens in Regina, GMAC? Been to the Wascana Lake bridge over Broad Street lately. There are people around there day and night as if it were the greatest thing in the entire world.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Other looks we revealed...

- Tampa Bay Lightning unused logo (which they cancelled after we found it  :D )

- Seattle SuperSonics current logo

- Nashville Predators Alt Jersey - Primary & Shoulder Logos (found those over a year before they came out) & Alt Jersey 2 months before its release

- Edmonton Oilers Alt Jersey - Primary & Shoulder Logos (found those over a year before they came out)

- Colorado Avalanche Alt Jersey

- Anaheim Angels Current Logo Set and Uniforms (3 months before their release)

- Toronto Blue Jays 2003 Logo Set (caused early release)

- Colorado Avalanche Unused Alt Jersey (did we cause it's non-release?)

- Cleveland Indians Alt Logo and Jersey "The I Logo"

- San Diego Padres 2004 Logo Set (we kept it to ourselves  :P )

- Buffalo Bills Unused Alt Logo for 2003

- Seattle Seahawks Logos and Uniforms

I guess practically all new ones in the past 3 years

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

yeah nicknicknick... my god its guys deepening a lake yet people are standing there watching it like its a freaking ufo landing... hmmmmmm maybe its time i redesigned all of the Regina teams and subtlely leak out info so regina is not left out...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived