Creating a new fantasy board

alafornia

Can we move all the fantasy leagues, teams, trades, press releases to a new board?

(Major League Football, Independent Hockey League, Professional Football Alliance, etc.)

I think we've begun to stray horribly from Sports Logo discussion.

Just a thought. ???

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what you're saying is, you don't want to allow the designers of this board a forum to show the other members of this board their fantasy designs. if that's the case, that's just stupid.....how difficult is it to look past the posts you don't want to read about.

a fantasy logo is a sports logo, regardless of it's actual use. hell, half the fantasy logos we use are better than half the logos professional sports teams use.

Ala...

All business and usually all fantasy discussion goes on the fantasy boards...

...However..........

Logo designs can go anywhere, even the main board, because they are LOGOS! And with this being a logo board, you can understand why that is possible...

I hope my berating has helped you in some way, please come again...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Can we move all the fantasy leagues, teams, trades, press releases to a new board?

(Major League Football, Independent Hockey League, Professional Football Alliance, etc.)

I think we've begun to stray horribly from Sports Logo discussion.

Just a thought. ???

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

All of these boards already exist, and all of the trade/p.r. talk appears on that board.

Besides, the Gen. Discussion board is for everything BUT sports logos.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

What's so wrong about seeing, SEEING other boards that don't have to deal with sports logos... If you don't wanna deal with them, DON"T GO INTO THEM...

jesus.... you are quickly reaching xlr8r's level of annoyance...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Alright... let's start things over, and be a little kinder to the newcomer.

Maybe alafornia's seeing things differently than we are.

Ala...

what I've done is bookmarked the first page of every message board that I care about separately. I rarely (if ever) see the whole Creamer-Universe* directory. This way I have quick 1-click access to any board I want. I don't have to see any boards I don't want to.

If it's a technical issue, take it up with Chris Creamer (CC97).

*A new term Creamer board term, brought to you by the companies of Phillip Morris who remind parents: talk to your kids about not smoking... they'll listen... then, when they turn 18, tell them everything you told them is a lie and that they should smoke themselves into oblivion so that we get fatter and richer.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

alafornia

I am not a computer-wiz, but if I understand this correctly, if we set up 3 or 4 other sites, that means more "websites" and more bandwith & linking problems. IMO (in my opinion) it makes sense to have all of these together, that way you can point & click your way around the site w/o ever having to leave. Beside, most everyone shares their insights and their logos (artwork) with one another, thus these logos show up as the fantasy sports Logos of our teams.

As a member of the CFA, ULL and IHL -I appreciate the convience of the sites being together. Gives us a chance to visit our friends w/o going to far off the "beaten path".

Just my input - welcome and please see our "MOST frequently asked questions" section.

Sincerely,

KCScout76 :cool:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

ah, behold the wrath of King.

alafornia, despite his creative use of french to spout off a string of vulgarity, JQK is right. For someone with a whopping 7 posts under his belt, you're not off to a very good start. A dumb request from a newcomer is excuseable, but picking a fight with the resident hothead is generally a bad move.

I'd say that despite the occasional outburst, JQK is fairly well-respected member and an active contributor to these boards. It's people like him who are here to help people like you out, which means you've probably already dug yourself into a bit of a hole with the rest of us.

-----------

OK, just to lighten things up... the "wrath of King" reminds me of a funny story. Last week, my girlfriend & I were out to dinner, and she ordered some wierd drink. When I aksed her what it was, she forgot the name, and called it "The Wrath of Margaret Thatcher".... we both pretty much pissed ourselves silly.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

General Discussion Forum

There are two rules:

- never, ever post about another individual(s) in a negative fashion

- no advertisements of items for sale, or of a website from 'unestablished posters'

Failure to comply with either rule will result in anything from a friendly reminder to a banishment from the boards.

--------------

good stuff.

[mod note]

I'm working on it   :P

[/mod note]

Archived