Flyers Concept

penguin20

Alright, I decided to make a Flyers concpet and I wanted to somehow include the Liberty Bell. To do that I created a secondary logo which has a bell with wings (flyers). Then I made jerseys similiar to the Flyers jerseys before the RBK invasion with my logo on the shoulder. I also made an alternate uniform which I tried to give retro stylings while still fitting with the rest of the set. C&C please.

Alternate Logo

BELLLOGO.png

Home Jersey

Homeuni-1.png

Away Jersey

Awayuni.png

Alternate Jersey

Altuni.png

*EDIT*

New Alternate Logo

NEWBELLLOGO.png

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I agree with fishheatcats, the bell needs to be widened substantially. It also probably would help a lot if you put a crack in the bell too. I like the idea, it just needs some better execution. Maybe put the logo inside a circle, like the Wild logo.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I really like the idea for the bell. I think that it would make a really cool alt. logo for any team in the city (eagles, phylers ect.) You should add some more detail to it though. Great start, I am looking forward to seeing the final product.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

*EDIT* at top

Thanks for the C&C. I've tried to make the bell look more like the real liberty bell in shape. I also added the crack and some other touch-ups. Please tell me if this looks better or worse.

You have a neat idea. But you really need to work on the bell. There are plenty of bell logos that are used in Philly. Take a look at what else is out there. But right now you have a cracked pot with wings.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Make the crack more noticeable so that you can tell that its just not some random object with wings but rather the liberty bell with wings representing the "flyers". I saw a really good liberty bell logo a while back but I just forgot who made it. Anyone remember it?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

When I was looking at the idea of a bell logo, I like that idea you had with the wings, but I think it doesn't fit with the flyers overall feel. This is a crude mockup, but maybe you should utilize something like this as a shoulder logo.

phily.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived