Logos You Didn't Know They Had

fonz

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with all but the Lakers. They use that logo more than their primary... lol

Speaking of which, the Lakers need a new primary. haha

Actually, they need a whole new logo set.

Wordmark:

787.gif

Ew.

Also, note that I didn't hotlink.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Wordmark:

Reduced: 78% of original size [ 650 x 27 ] - Click to view full image

They could use a new primary, but I think that this primary is pretty good. What could they change it to? The alternate logo is great and the wordmarks are fine. I doubt the Lakers are going to change. However, I think that the Twolves and Warriors could use a change along with the Clippers of course...

the 1st panthers logo i see on cars here in NC all the time. actually thats the only time i have ever seen it is in the back window of a car

the 2nd panther logo was heavily used during the years of the teams announcement of becoming a franchise to a few years in i believe.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Capsfan, what's that third one down?

I do believe that's a New York Jets alternate...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Wordmark:

Reduced: 78% of original size [ 650 x 27 ] - Click to view full image

They could use a new primary, but I think that this primary is pretty good. What could they change it to? The alternate logo is great and the wordmarks are fine. I doubt the Lakers are going to change. However, I think that the Twolves and Warriors could use a change along with the Clippers of course...

I think they need something to modernize it a little better.

Beacuse everyone in Los Angeles (along with the cclsc) would die if they went with a nautical theme. haha

I think my problem with the alt is that the motion lines are a little obscure, not really matching up with anything. Also, the rounded edges/corners on the logo don't match up with anything in the set. If you look you see that everywhere in the lakers' identity is based on crisp, clean edges and corners. See: Jersey Logo

But when the alt "L Basketball" logo goes all round corners, smoot edges on me, I can't help but notice it sticking out like a sore thumb from the rest of the set.

Beacuse everyone in Los Angeles (along with the cclsc) would die if they went with a nautical theme. haha

I think my problem with the alt is that the motion lines are a little obscure, not really matching up with anything. Also, the rounded edges/corners on the logo don't match up with anything in the set. If you look you see that everywhere in the lakers' identity is based on crisp, clean edges and corners. See: Jersey Logo

But when the alt "L Basketball" logo goes all round corners, smoot edges on me, I can't help but notice it sticking out like a sore thumb from the rest of the set.

I see what you mean. If anything I think there are other teams that need the change more.

Personally the Lakers set doesn't bother me and I love the uniforms, oh, and I'm a Kings fan so... haha

I see what you mean. If anything I think there are other teams that need the change more.

Personally the Lakers set doesn't bother me and I love the uniforms, oh, and I'm a Kings fan so... haha

Haha, I suppose I mispoke, I really should have said: It would be nice if the lakers had a change. heh.

that broncos one is kind of disturbing... i dunno why.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived