Patriots Concept Logo

T Stoke

I don't see how that would tie into anything to do with the Patriots... If its the New England patriots were talking about. Kinda looks like the Cowboys got lost and found out they were in New England or Nebraska.

The star and the colors make it patriotic...in my opinion anyway...

I don't see how that would tie into anything to do with the Patriots... If its the New England patriots were talking about. Kinda looks like the Cowboys got lost and found out they were in New England or Nebraska.

The star and the colors make it patriotic...in my opinion anyway...

Maroon, Navy Blue and Black aren't too patriotic to me.

Also, the font has nothing to do with the Pats. This reminds me more of a cheap corporate logo then a professional football franchise. Sorry, but back to the drawing board with this one...

i think if you lose the light effects and drop shadows, because at the minute it looks like a rendered logo for a videogame or tv broadcast, not something you could imagine being used as a teams logo for merchandise/branding or on their uniforms. maybe you could look at something like the texans logo, because it uses the red white and blue but still shouts "texas". at the minute yours kinda says "USA" but i dont think it has much of a regional identity.

^^^^^

What he said

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I understand the patriotic angle, but, it quite simply doesn't YET. It has potential. If you're going for Patriotic, use true Red, White, and Blue. The dark colors just don't seem to make sense. I do think you may be on to something, but, this just wouldn't work as a team logo.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Nah. The star is iconic of the Cowboys, and the fact that it's half red and half blue doesn't change it (and makes it pretty ugly anyway). The typeface you've selected would be totally illegible on the uniform, the endzone, and on any merch.

There's undoubtedly a better logo than the Flying Elvis out there in someone's head, but this isn't it. Sorry.

drop the effects, they do nothing. you're trying to make up for bad design by tacking on lighting and 3D bells and whistles.

effects don't make a good logo, a good logo makes an effect.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

drop the effects, they do nothing. you're trying to make up for bad design by tacking on lighting and 3D bells and whistles.

effects don't make a good logo, a good logo makes an effect.

Kinda harsh, but true. It still looks mundane even with the brighter colors.

Sigs are for sissies.

Nah. The star is iconic of the Cowboys, and the fact that it's half red and half blue doesn't change it (and makes it pretty ugly anyway). The typeface you've selected would be totally illegible on the uniform, the endzone, and on any merch.

There's undoubtedly a better logo than the Flying Elvis out there in someone's head, but this isn't it. Sorry.

I think that's the problem here, the star theme is owned by Texas teams.

Yes, there's stars on the US flag, but there's also 50 of them.

And there's only one of the Texas flag, so Dallas and Houston and their use of stars seems more appropriate.

If Dallas or Houston were to play New England, them using this logo would only cloud the issue as to which team it represented, not stand as a unique brand for New England.

Also, as mentioned, the font seems to belong to a different era than that of the Patriot.

I would think something more cursive would be more appropriate.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived